Master?

Kanans pov

Guys he's on Tatooine" I yelled. " Hera lets go save the kid" " setting course for Tatooine" Hera said smiling. " how'd you know, kanan" Sabine said. " the force. I'm honestly still shocked he could focus and stay calm enough to contact me. You know what he's doing in there though? He sassing one of the most dangerous inquisitors there are. I'm not sure if I should be proud, embarrassed, or just I don't know." I said laughing. " I got to say the kids got guts" zeb said. " he's not doing well is he" Hera whispered. " I honestly don't know, Hera. I just don't know" I said sadly. We stayed silent the rest of the way.

Ezra pov

'Man I wonder what will happen when the crew sees me like this" I said giving the faintest smile but even that was soon cut off with a grown. The door opened with a loud swish. I swear the air dropped 20 degrees! " are you ready to give up child?" "No my family will come" I breathed." Your family? That lowly group of rebels. I would hardly call that a family. You have a manado crazy about paints. An pilot that can barely fly even if it was on autopilot. A gun crazy lasan. A droid who only can shock things. And a worthless washed up Jedi who can barely wield a lightsaber. There is no hope for you child." He taunted me. " there will always be hope" I breathed out. " and ...as for ...my family.. Yeah I have a mando who's crazy about art. Who's my big sister! I have an twilek pilot. But you know what?! She has outsmarted you for this long and she is the best pilot this universe has ever saw! She's my mom! And always will be! And as for the lasan yeah he's stubborn smells gun crazy but he's my big brother and whenever I need him he's there. And I will always be there for him. The droid? He's our best help we got! Even if he doesn't know that he's one of our best and he's family! And as for the washed up Jedi! He's my master I'm his padawan I even have secretly read every data pad on the republic Jedi force and all that! Just for him! He is my DAD!" I said out of breath.(ok just pretend he stuttered that all out) " interesting" the inquisitor said.