What really happened

......Ezra. But not the Ezra they know and love. No, this Ezra was seven years old with a blast through his arm. Probably from a shot. He was crying. "Future Ezra! Why can't you be here now when I need you most?! I need help! Alright I'll tell you what happened they are still here! Ma and pa come rushing into my room. It's my birthday streamers are everywhere saying happy birthday Ezra. Ma and pa told me to go to my room and play with a new toy ship I just opened up. I ran to my room flying the ship there making ship noises. I was only in there for a second before i heard banging at the door. And troopers yelling " open up. We have a warrant for your arrest" ( not like they really need one or care enough to get one) ma and pa ran into my room. Ma came and told me with tears in her eyes " be brave little Ezra. Never give up the fight. Ma and pa have to go away for a little while. But we promise we'll be back in a few days alright" she was visibly shaking. " promise?" I asked hopefully. " promise!" She said. But pa interrupted saying " Mira don't make promises you can't keep. They are here where do we put Ezra?" He yelled. Ma shoved me in the closet and said " remember never give up the good fight. And ma and pa love you. Stand up for those in need." As soon as she finished troopers ran into the room holding them." Ezra said all that then started whispering. "Ma and pa are still being held captive I'm peeking through the crack. I'll show you" he pokes the datapad through the crack to show Mira and ephraim being held by storm troopers. Mira was shot in the gut and collapsed. "Ma" Ezra screamed running out of the closet dropping the datapad but luckily it fell against a cloth and showed the whole thing. Hera started to cry holding back the tears and Sabine she let all heck loose. She cried into Heras arms. While Hera embraced her. Zeb held back his sniffles good until it got to this part. Now kanan he just sat there stunned. Tears stained his cheeks. As more silent ones fell.
Ezra beat against the storm trooper and before he could catch the now screaming boy Ezra leaped to his ma on the floor. Her last breath whispered " be strong my little boy" then she was silent. Her ragged breathing stopped completely leaving a balling Ezra on the floor. The storm trooper took ephraim away and the captain of the squad looked and saw the streamers and signs and said to Ezra " happy birthday son. I can gurantee you'll never forget this birthday." Then he shot Ezra's left leg. Soon the boy fell uncountious and the screen went black.
By now everyone was balling there eyes out " who... Could.. Put a boy .... Through........ That" Hera stumbled for words.

Hey guys hope you liked it seriously I need ideas for stuff tho anyway comment like share and whatever else you can do that's supportive