"You're not going anywhere just yet, Laina." He warns, but his eyes reveal humor as he pulls the curtain closed behind him. Those gray orbs never once leave mine. Almost as if he's daring me to move an inch.

"You are a fine sight in the morning." He says, stroking my cheek and lips gently. I can feel my face heat up instantly at the compliment. I'm not used to that.

I lick my lips in anticipation as I watch him. His eyes dart to the movement, not missing a thing. 

His head slowly moves towards mine. His lips look delicious. A callused hand snakes around my neck and strong fingers grip my hair, pulling my head to his. His mouth meets mine. In that one kiss, I can still feel his need for me, the love that was still there.

Desire courses through my blood, and pools deep down in my belly as the kiss gets deeper.

His tongue massages my own. God, he tastes so good. Our lips are dancing against each other to a beat all their own.

Both of my hands travel to his hair, lightly pulling. He groans against my mouth when my nails scrape his scalp. The sound just fuels my desire more. I can feel his need against my belly, making the apex between my thighs wet. His free hand travels up my side towards my breast, gently teasing and pulling on my pink nipple. I gasp at the feeling, breaking our kiss and my forehead rests against his. He continues to tug and rub the pink bud in his fingertips, I moan as my hips rub against him wanting some kind of friction. A hiss escapes his mouth as I grind against his c0ck.

I squeal when he grabs my waist and picks me up carrying me out of the bathroom and over to the unmade bed, the shower still running in the background. Dropping me suddenly on my back, he wastes no time and crawls to me, kissing down my neck to my breasts. Licking and nibbling both nipples as he moves from one to the other. I grind against him moaning loudly.

"Shhh... be still, baby." He whispers. I obey as his lips move down my breasts, stopping and lingering over my tattoo, kissing it gently before he kisses my belly. One of his hands cup my sex and he slowly inserts a finger into my core. 

"You're so wet." He groans. His voice seems deeper now.

He moves his finger in and out. I moan louder as I feel myself climbing closer to what I so desperately want, grasping the sheets in my hands. Just when my orgasm is about to come, he stops, moving over me, I can feel his excitement resting heavily my thigh.

"I wanna be inside you, baby." His eyes never leave mine and I nod at a loss for words. 

All my emotions are scattered at this point. I am nervous looking at his engorged manhood. I don't remember it being this big

He must sense my uneasiness when he says, "I'll be gentle, baby.".

Bending down he kisses my lips as he slowly enters me, filling every inch of me. It's not as painful as I imagined it would be since it's been so long.

He stills for a second and I moan moving against him to let him know I'm okay.

God, it feels so good.

His movements are torturous, slow and steady. My release is so close but yet so far it seems. He always used to do this. My nails are digging into his back, urging him to go faster.

Begging him to give me what I want.

As his thrusts start becoming quicker and harder, I feel my high rising.

I'm so close. So fucking close!

"Come on, baby. Give it to me." He growls slamming into me harder. The sound of skin hitting skin filling the room, and I come undone. My orgasm ripping through me as my thighs and legs shake and convulse from the pleasure I've received.

As my walls tighten around him, Ryan grunts deeply, gritting his teeth, filling me deep inside with his release.

As we catch pur breath he kisses my lips softly. Our bodies soaked with sweat and the room is filled with our mingling scents.

"I love you, Alaina." He says looking into my eyes. 

I can feel the tears form in the corner of my eyes. After all these years I've been dying to hear those words again. Wondering if he ever really did love me after he said he didn't. 

He is saying them now.

"I love you too, Ryan. Always. I never stopped loving you." I whisper, kissing him deeply. He kisses me back just as deep. I can feel his excitement again against my thigh. 

Again!? Holy crap!

"Let me show you just how much I love you." He growls and I laugh as we spend the entire morning in bed, getting lost in each other over and over again.

[*]

"Ryan, dammit!" I shout trying to hold in my laugh as I'm trying to pull up my jeans. His grabs my waist again, kissing my shoulders and neck.  It is very distracting.

"What?" He says giving me his best innocent voice, as his hands try to cup my breasts. I smack them away harshly or I will never get dressed. 

"Fine." He groans and finally starts getting dressed so he can head to his own room.

"I'll meet you at the arena if you want?" I ask as he puts on his boots.

"Nope, I want to drive you." I roll my eyes at him. He is such a protective, arrogant man.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me. I am driving end of story." He orders.

"Why do you never let me drive? I am not that bad." I ask curiously.

"Baby, if you don't remember I have never let you drive from day one. I didn't even let you drive home the first night I met you, if my memory serves me right." He grins. I just scowl at him. 

He was so bossy then too.

"I think about that night all the time." He says getting up and cupping my face. "I will never forget the first time I saw you." I stand there silently, taking in every word he just said. 

He has never told me this before, but then again I have never asked him.

"You were riding that buckskin horse with that little boy  and you passed me and a group of my friends. Everyone stopped to watch you ride by. You didn't even look at us. All my friends wanted you, myself included. Even Steve and Josh. The second time you passed us, galloping by on that horse, the boy was laughing with your hat on his head. You were laughing along with him and your long brown hair was flowing in the wind as you smiled. That moment my heart skipped a beat and time stood still. I knew I loved you then.

"You were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I knew at that moment I wanted you, you were mine. I knew you were different. You didn't want any attention from men, from the way you ignored all of us. I liked that about you." He chuckles a bit before continuing. "I watched you all night that night. Not once did you notice me and I was mad to say the least. I tried several times to get your attention and nothing worked. I knew I had it bad then.

"I couldn't believe you were the 'Alaina Jackson', the state champion barrel racer. I had heard about you from the other bull riders. 'The girl that none of them could rope', they would say.

"You put up quite of a fight at first that night I met you. If I do recall, I ended up on my backside in the middle of the arena with a whole crowd watching." He narrows his eyes, and I blush trying to hold in a smile.

"You did, and I remember you threatening to spank me if I did it again." I state.

His eyebrows raise.

"I do believe I did say that, didn't I?" He laughs and puts my hair behind my ear. "You were such a stubborn woman, but that made me love you more." He gently kisses me on my lips.

"Ryan, we need to get ready and you need to get dressed before you try and seduce me anymore." I smirk and change the subject.

"Fine." He mumbles and pouts, before practically stomping out of the room like a spoiled child. 

I shake my head, amazed that after all these years, I love him more than I ever did.