Time's Running Out

"You said they'd be out for only a few seconds!" She shouted, pacing back and forth. "It's been 15 hours!" She had not slept one wink while waiting for the trio to wake. "They should wake. I did everything correctly." Deaton told her in he scarily calm voice. "Maddy stop." Isaac said as she paced past the table he was sitting on for about the 60th time. He'd lost count around 40. "Mads, sit down." Isaac said, grabbing her hurt arm a little to tightly. She cried out and yanked her arm away from him. "You leave me no choice." He grumbled. Isaac hopped off the table and grabbed her by the waist and carried her back to his table and sat her down on top. She tried to wiggled out of his grip like a whiny 3 year old. She turned away from him and crossed her arms, making her seem more childish. He hopped up a second later.

"Just sit for a minute and calm down. I'm sorry I grabbed your hurt arm, I was trying to get you to sit and relax." She continued to look the other way with her arms crossed. "Are you going to ever talk to me?" She shook her head. "Fine." He went silent, and a moment later her phone buzzed. She tried to resist the urge to pull it out, but it buzzed again, and again. She finally gave up and yanked it out.

Claustro: I just wanted to help you calm down. I swear I didn't mean to grab your cut!

Claustro: Maddy, come on.

Claustro: if you don't answer, I'm going to have to force you to.

Part of her didn't want to reply because she felt like she should leave him hanging, but another part told her she should answer and not leave Isaac hanging. She finally decided to just kick her childish act away and answer.

Athagora: Fine, I know you didn't, I'm just freaking out about the three of them. They've been under WAY too long.

Isaac: Why are you taking it out on me?

Knightoftheroundtable: I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to be bitchy

Isaac: You all good now?

Knightoftheroundtable: Idk, probably

"Good, now you'll actually talk to me." Isaac spoke, putting his phone away. "Do I have to?" She asked, looking at him over her shoulder. "You don't have to, but I'd prefer to hear your voice." He grinned. She went to say something smart, but Scott, Stiles and Allison sat up coughing. She jumped off the table and grabbed a pile of towels. "I saw it! I know where it is!" Scott told them all. "We passed it. There's -- there's this stump, a huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down. But it's still big though, very big." Stiles tagged on. "It was the night we were looking for the body." Stiles looked over at Scott. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." They all were standing now, each telling their own story of what they saw. "I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Scott looked over at her shocked. "It was me, you almost hit me. We can find it." All four of them stared at the trio with mixed gazes. Each held sadness. "What?" Allison asked. "You guys were out a long time." Isaac told them. "How long is a long time?" Stiles asked worriedly. "16 hours." Maddy stated. "We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked with a hint of anger. "And the full moon rises in less than four." Deaton replied.

She handed each of them a towel so they could dry off. Scott sat on the edge of the middle tub and sighed. "I have to go back to Ducalion." He told them. "No, dude, you are not going back to them." Stiles walked over angrily. "I made a deal with Ducalion." Scott replied. "Does anyone else think that sounds like a deal with the Devil?" Maddy raised her hand sheepishly and out it back down when she got an annoyed look from Scott. "Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac questioned. "Because, I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." He looked down at the floor. "He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison spat angrily at Deaton. "Im not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider your enemies." Deaton explained to them, backing up Scott. "So we're going to trust him? The guy that calls himself Death, destroyer of worlds? We're going to trust that guy?" Maddy let out a small snort of laughter and had to cover it up with a cough. "Sorry." She mumbled to Isaac. "I wouldn't trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage. Ducalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." He looked around at all of the teen in the room with a serious look. They all became tense when they heard the door open and the bell chime. They all were silent until they heard Aiden's voice. "I'm looking for Lydia." She walked up next to Deaton with Scott right behind her. "What do you want?" She asked quietly. "I need your help." Stiles popped around the corner to glare at the Alpha. "With what?" He almost yelled. "Stopping my brother and Kali... from killing Derek." Lydia left with him, and a minute later, everyone else left.