You And Me: New Faces

Start from the beginning

"Glenn is one of the most badass people I've ever met in my life." Carl said pulling me down next to him. "I'm sure he is perfectly fine." Carl added and pulled me down next to him.

"Not really feeling this today, Carl." I said shrugging him off a bit. "Something is wrong, but I know you'll yell if I ask. In that case, I will not ask." Carl said letting me go. "Good deal." I said pecking him on the lips so I wouldn't make him feel stupid.

Glenn's POV

I'm dead and I knew it. I looked up at what ever was holding me and realized it was a man. He signaled for me to keep my mouth shut and my eyes trailed off to a women, and what looked to be teenagers. An older teen boy along side a teen girl. The walker that had came around the corner caught my attention. The older woman sent an axe through the walkers skull, completely through. The man then finally took his hand off me and let me go.

I scrabbled to my feet and pulled out my baseball.

"Hey man, just take it easy." the man that held my mouth told me as he put his hand to me. "Who are you? Why did you just save me?" I wasn't putting my weapon down anytime soon. "That was for you own good, you didn't even see that walker coming." he said calmly. I finally just put my bat down.

"Thank you, I guess." I said emotionless "What's your name?" the teen girl asked me. "Look I appreciate what you did for me back there, but I need to go." I stuttered a little and headed to the door.

"I know it's stupid of me to ask and it's probably pointless, but do you know if there's any place for us to stay? My kids are exhausted and my wife is worn down. We've been on the road for a good while now." The man asked me, sounding exhausted and a tad bit frighten. The four of them stared me down. They did look scared, but harmless.

Ella's POV

I walked outside of my room to see that Glenn was not back yet. "Where is Glenn? I'm getting really worried now." I said as I hurried down the stairs.

"Damn chinaman, I'll go an look. " Daryl said cocking his cross bow and throwing on his vest.

Daryl was headed for the door, but it opened.

"Glenn." Carol said, embracing him. "Everything alright? You alright?" Rick asked him sternly as always. "Yeah, no I'm fine. I kind of just ran into something." Glenn stated, making us all shoot him that confused look.

"Rick, um. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Glenn asked walking into the office and Rick following. Judith had wobbled down the stairs and I grabbed her. I was fearing the worst by Glenn's weirdness.

"There are people outside." Carol said catching our attention as she looked through the boarded windows. Michonne squeezed onto her katana and looked through the windows as well. Carl slightly pushed me up the stairs. I went with it and waited in the middle of the stairs, holding Judith closely. Carl kept his hand glued onto his holstered gun.

The door opened.

A tall, black haired man stepped through the door. Michonne pulled her katana out as Carl pulled his pistol out. The man held his hands up.

"Whoa whoa, I'm not here to hurt any of you." he said frightened. Rick and Glenn had finally came back. Rick didn't look too happy. He joined in and put his Python up.

"I said wait in the car, didn't I?" Glenn angrily asked the man. Rick came closer to this unknown guy with his Python.

"I know what you think we are. One of those groups that's going to rob you blind of your supplies and take advantage of your women. We came in contact with one of those, but please you need to believe me when I say all we need is a place to stay." he said still with his hands up. Rick put his gun back in his holster, also looking at Michonne and Carl to put their weapons down. Carl seemed hesitant at first, but he did. The man cued his family to come in.

A brunette women, that had to be the mother. Two teenagers, which I'm taking a wild guess were the woman and man's children.

We all sat in the living room, and it was kind of awkward to say the least. "My name is Lincoln Howard." The man said. "I'm Mila, Mila Howard." The wife said as well.

"and those are our children Ryne and Tegan." Mila added.

"I'm Ella." I added happily for some reason. I guess it was just nice to see new faces that weren't walkers. The rest of my group introduced theirselves. "It's already pretty dark outside, so here's the deal. You stay here tonight. Any weapons you have, I'll temporarily keep them until we help you clear out the house next door." Rick instructed.

"You're taking our guns?" Tegan asked pretty pissed. "Look, I don't know you. There isn't any use in sugar coating anything. I don't have full trust for you. So that's how it'll be." Rick said. "That's fair enough, sir." Lincoln said. "Just call me Rick." Rick told Lincoln.

"So we should just trust you won't use your weapons on us?" Tegan blurted out of line. I directed my attention to her and so did Carl. "Tegan Howard." Mila scolded and Tegan had no remorse. "She's just being honest." Carol added. "No, we won't do that. Just don't try anything funny and we won't have any problem, ever." Rick answered and Tegan rolled her eyes.

Her eyes rolled onto something of mine.

Carl

---

Lincoln, Mila, Tegan And Ryne's Pictures won't show up anymore!

So

Lincoln is played by Henry Cavill

Mila is played by Eliza Dushku

Tegan is played by Bailee Madison

Ryne is played by Leo Howard