Chapter 19.

Ziva kept rolling around in bed she could not take this anymore she kept rolling around but could never get comfortable she kept saying "tony" "Adam" "Gibbs" and all the others name Ziva sat up quickly and looked around she had sweat on her forehead she looked next to her and Tony was lying next to her fast asleep everything that just happened was a dream. No Edwards, no ray, no dating Adam, no being pregnant, no anything Ziva got up and walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water she was to shocked to sleep again plus it was 5:00am so its time for work she walked back into her bedroom and climbed on top of tony telling him to wake up "Ziva go away" tony moaned putting the pillow over his head. "its time for work" Ziva said pulling the pillow off his head "I don't want to go" tony said pulling the pillow back Ziva pulled the pillow again "you are going to work tony!" Ziva yelled "yes ma'am" Tony said pushing Ziva off of him and jumping out of bed, To be honest Ziva doesn't remember a thing from last night but she needed to figure it out her and Tony are NOT a couple for a few reasons..reason number 1 because rule number 12 of the Gibbs rules yes Gibbs loves us but rules are rules and we must follow them. after tony got dressed they walked into the kitchen tony got the orange juice out and started drinking it out of the container "tony really?" Ziva says sounding grossed out "what?" tony laughed. "nothing" Ziva smiled. "you okay?" tony asked. "I'm just glad it was all a dream." Ziva said hugging tony. Tony was scared Ziva never hugs he kinda enjoyed it though after they ate they headed to the NCIS office.