Chapter 4

They guy grabbed Ziva out of the car, They were now back in Israel they dragged Ziva into a old building they took Ziva's blindfold off and you can see she's been crying "tell us what we want to know miss David" the man said. "I just want my Tony" she cried. "TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW" the man yelled. "I don't know what you want!" Ziva yelled back. "then I'll make sure you'll never see Anthony DiNozzo again" the man said. "who are you?" Ziva asked. "officer David Edwards" he answered. "What do you want from me?" Ziva cried. "how did DiNozzo know you were alive years ago" he asked. "he didn't" she answered.

Back in Berlin Tony slowly tried to get up from the ground with blood every he grabbed one of his shirts to clean the blood he was not shot he had a few cuts and scratches, he got up and limped around looking for Ziva but he could not find her. Her phone was left here so he can't call her, Gibbs never knew they left for Berlin but he had to call Ziva has gone missing. Tony picked up his phone and called Gibbs "boss" tony said. "Where the hell are you and ziva?" "Berlin" "why the hell are you in Berlin?!" "boss" "what!" "ziva's she's... she's gone"

Abby did test, McGee did traces, Gibbs did undercover, but tony drank away the pain Tony was sitting at ducky's desk "drinking isn't going to find her" ducky said. "there's no one to find" Tony said sadly. "you don't know that where haven't you looked" ducky asked. "everywhere" tony said "like?" ducky asked. "paris, Berlin, here in america everywhere" tony yelled. "you know what I didn't hear" "what?" Tony asked. "Israel... her home." ducky said. "she was kidnapped!" Tony yelled. "but you didn't check" ducky smiled. Tony got the hint, he should go to Israel....