chapter two

Once the team arrived back at the office Tony and Ziva walked to their desk, Tony and Ziva both had a letter on their desk from a guy named David Edwards, "Who's David Edwards?" Tony ask. "I don't know" Ziva answered. Tony then opened the letter and it said.

Dear, Anthony DiNozzo

This all started years ago when you came here to save you're friend Ziva David, you might have killed a few of our people but we are more then just a few. we are coming for you Anthony DiNozzo be ready.

Tony put the note down and looked at Ziva "is this what you and Mcgeek were talking about?" Tony asked Ziva. "well..yes but" Ziva said. "you were going to let me walk around with people two steps behind me" Tony says. "its not like that" Ziva says. "then what's it like?" Tony shouts. "see I was going to tell you but I wasn't going to tell you then because I knew you would freak out like this" Ziva says to Tony. "I'm going to freak out anyway Ziva!" Tony yells. "stop yelling" Ziva says. "I'm going home its late" Tony says. "its only 5pm that's not late" Ziva says. "oh I'm sorry Ziva I don't know if I can trust you to tell time right" Tony says. "is he gonna be alright?" Abby says standing behind Ziva making her jump. "he'll be fine" Ziva smiles. "I made you a cupcake" Abby smiles. "thanks Abby" Ziva says. "I also get a hit on who could have murdered smith" Abby says. "who?" ziva asks. "a guy named David Edwards" Abby says. "he is the one after us" Ziva whispers. "what?" Abby asks. "nothing Abby its nothing" Ziva says looking at Abby. "oh okay well when you see Gibbs tell him I need to talk to him" Abby yells while heading back to her lab. "okay" ziva laughs. Ziva picks up her phone and tries to call Tony but gets no answer. she tries again and again but no answer, she then grabs her coat and her keys then leaves, When she got outside she said 'if I we're tony where would I go?' she drove to his apartment and went up to his room and knocked on the door a few times, "who is it?" tony yells. "its me Ziva" Ziva says standing outside the door. Tony then comes to the door and opens it "never thought I'd have you standing at my door" Tony laughs. "Tony we need to go somewhere safe" Ziva says. "um Gibbs and Vance probably won't let that happen" Tony says. "We need to get out of her Tony!" Ziva yells "well where do you plan on us going" Tony says. "Berlin" she says. "whoa no last time we almost died no we are not going to Berlin" tony says. "but it will be fun" she tells him. "fun? fun? ziva are you high we ALMOST DIED FOUR MONTHS AGO IN BERLIN" Tony shouts. "please" she begs. "no not the puppy eyes" "please Tony" Ziva says sounding like a two year old and hugging Tony "fine i'm doing this for you" Tony says. "thank you Tony bear" ziva smiles "never say that again" tony says.