Chapter 9.

Ziva planned on going home for tonight, Ziva walked down the hospital hallway David Edwards saw Ziva and turned into a closet, After Ziva walked by Edwards walked out of the closet and walked into Tony's room "looks like you just won't go away will you" Edwards said looking at Tony. Tony's eyes the open and turn and look at Edwards "ill never leave" Tony said. "Ziva is mine DiNozzo" the man said. "like she can trust the guy that kidnapped her and beat her for months" tony said trying to get up. the man then pushed him back, onto the bed "now where do you think you're going?" Edwards said. "to get ziva and keep her safe from you" Tony said calmly. "I took her away from you in Berlin to keep her safe" Edwards yells. "she isn't safe with you and what are keeping her safe from?" Tony says. "from you" the man answers. Edwards then walks out.

30 minutes later*

Gibbs walks up to Ziva's door and he knocks on it a few times, Ziva opens the door "come in Gibbs" Ziva smiles. "Ziva we need to talk.." Gibbs said. "about?" Ziva looked at Gibbs confused. "Tony he's... he's dead ziva" Gibbs says, Ziva's heart then drops and she just wants to cry 'he's what?" Ziva says with her voice cracking. "I'm sorry Ziva" Gibbs hugs Ziva then walks out her apartment, Ziva falls to the floor crying and screaming Tony her tony is gone her tony bear her everything.