chapter 7.

"so where is she McGee?" Tony asks. "it says she's right behind us." McGee says. "what?" Tony asks. "shalom my friends" a lovely voice says behind them. "ZIVA!" Tony yelled. Tony and McGee jumped up and hugged her. "ow" Ziva said. "oh I'm sorry are you okay? are you hurt? what's wrong" Tony questions. "I'm fine" Ziva says. "you're face" McGee says looking at the bruises on her face. "I'm fine" Ziva says again. "that's the biggest lie a woman can ever tell" Tony says. "David is still alive I ran as fast as I could he's probably looking for us we should go" Ziva tells Tony.

Back in DC

"I hope they're okay" Abby says. "they'll be fine my dear" Ducky answers. "I made a cupcake for ziva" Abby smiles. "would if she doesn't come back?" Vance says walking up behind Abby. "don't say that" Abby yells. "it could be true" he says. "well its not never doubt Tony, he saved Ziva once before he'll save her again" Abby smiles. "that's the spirit" Gibbs says as he kisses Abby on the cheek.

back in Israel

"where should we go?" McGee ask. "America" Ziva says. "well I know that but would if David see's us?" McGee asks. "we'll be fine" Tony says picking up his bags. McGee then picks up his bags and Ziva follows Tony and McGee. They safely made it to the airport with no trouble. they got on the plane back to america Tony and Ziva sat next to each other while McGee got stuck between a married couple. "what were you going to say on our way to Berlin Ziva?" Tony asks. "hmmm, I don't remember" Ziva says. "Yes you do" Tony answers. "tony I'm tired" Ziva said trying to get out of the conversation. Tony turned away from Ziva so she could sleep, Tony sat there thinking of what Ziva could have said. 'tony I hate you' 'tony I love you' she would never hate me nor do I think she'll ever love me. who knows what she was going to say.

Two hours later they landed back in the US Tony drove Ziva back to her apartment the ride was quite nothing to really say, Once they got to the apartment Tony walked upstairs with her they walked inside her room. "I didn't plan on coming back" Ziva whispered "what?" Tony asks. "nothing tony" Ziva turns to tony and says. "you should get some sleep" Tony says. "I'm not really tired" Ziva laughs. "can you at least try?" Tony asks. "I can try" ziva answered. Tony walks up to Ziva and kisses her on the forehead. "sweet dreams" Tony says. Tony left Ziva's apartment after she fell asleep Tony headed back to his place and opened the door there was a man sitting in his chair "hello special agent DiNozzo" the man says. "who are you?" Tony asks. "the man who is going to end this" the man says standing up he pulls a guy out and shoots Tony. the man just walks out and before he leaves "soon that beautiful Ziva David will be mine you know what never mind killing will give her enough pain to kill herself my job is done" he then finally leaves. Tony tries to pull his phone out and call Ziva put he is slowly passing out by the time he can finally get her number dialed he can barely move "hello" Ziva answers, But tony can't reply he is running out of air he can barely breathe "Tony!?" Ziva yells. "help.." Tony whispers.