Chapter 16.

"tony...tony...TONY!" Ziva screamed

"Ziva...Ziva...ZIVA!" Tony screamed.

"Tony..." Ziva sat up in bed as fast as she could Adam rolled over "you okay Ziva" Adam asked. "I'm fine Adam" Ziva says.

"Ziva.." Tony says. he gets up out of bed quietly so Jeanne doesn't hear he walks to the kitchen and gets some energy pills he takes 4 pills hoping it would keep him awake he didn't want to sleep again if he was going to keep having dreams about Ziva.

Ziva got out of bed and walked to the kitchen she picked up her phone and called Gibbs "hello?" Gibbs said. "Gibbs its me Ziva" Ziva says. "Ziva are you okay?" Gibbs asked. "I miss you and tony" Ziva says and hangs up the phone. Ziva turns her phone off and goes back to her bedroom and got back in bed.

Tony picked up his phone and tried calling Ziva. "hi this is Ziva David & Tony DiNozzo shut up tony! no! ugh leave a message" Tony laughed he couldn't believe Ziva still has that as a voicemail he left Ziva a message "Hey Ziva its tony I was wondering if I were to come visit you I could stay at you're place? call me back" Tony then hangs up the phone and goes back to bed.

Ziva woke up at six before Adam she walked to the living room Ziva picked up her phone and saw one new voicemail she pressed play and heard Tony's voice a small smile came across her face she was going to call tony back but back in America its night he's probably asleep, but she called him anyways "DiNozzo" Tony said. "Tony" Ziva said. "Ziva" tony said happily. "I got you're message" Ziva answered. "okay so" Tony said. "I'll talk to Adam but I would love for you to come visit" Ziva said cheerfully. "okay well call me back after you talk to Adam" tony says making a puking sound when he said Adam. "haha okay tony I will, I miss you" Ziva said. "I miss you too" Tony said. "shalom tony" she hung up the phone "shalom Ziva" tony said to himself.

later when Adam woke Ziva went to ask if it would be okay if tony came to visit and stayed with them "please Adam" Ziva says following Adam out of the bedroom "no means no, he can visit but he isn't staying here I don't trust him" Adam yelled. "why don't you trust him I worked with him for years" Ziva yelled. "because you're my Ziva not his not anyone's mine" Adam yelled. "you think he wants to be with me?" Ziva asked. "Ziva I noticed in Berlin months ago that he loved you" Adam said.

"Tony why are you packing?" Jeanne asked. "because I'm leaving" Tony answered "why?" Jeanne asked. Tony turned and looked at Jeanne "I don't think things are working out" Tony starts. "excuse me?" Jeanne yells. "we're over" tony tells her he grabs his backs and leaves.