Chapter 13

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I walk down the hall with Anthony by my side, and Alexander and Mike trailing behind us. They were talking about the baby Alexander was going to have and what name should they give the child.

"So" Anthony says, "Are you excited to rule over the kingdom?"

"Yeah" I say with a smile, "I'm just a little...insecure."

"Why?" he asks me while looking down at me.

"I guess its because of not knowing the people I would have to work with and I don't know what the people would think of me" I say while pinching my palm. 

Anthony places his hands on mine and pulls them apart, "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they would like you, and the only people you have to work with is Alexander, the council, and me."

"Is the members of the council...kind?" I ask.

"Nope" Anthony says, "They are worse than Alexander when she gets mad and trust me, Alexander becomes more horrifying than any creature of the Abyss when someone gets her angry or upset."

"That's good to know" I say with a strain smile.

Anthony pulls up the sleeves of his tuxedo and his arm was covered with a bloody bandage, "Alexander did that to me today."

"That looks like it would actually hurt" I say while looking at him in concern.

"Obviously" Anthony says, "I think her getting pregnant would make my life worse."

"Why?" I ask.

"Because of her mood swings" Anthony says, "When she started crying it was only a mood swing of hers."

"But you should be glad" I say trying to be optimistic.

"Why?" he asks me.

"Because you get to be an uncle" I say.

"I guess that sounds exciting" Anthony says while shrugging his shoulders.

"(Y/N)!" a voice exclaims from in front of me.

I see Satan walking our way and we all stop walking. 

"Did you agree?" Satan asks while looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes" I say with a smile.

"Good" he says, "I will be announcing it when you make your entrance."

"Okay" I say, a feeling of anxiousness grows inside of me while he walks away and down the stairs.

Alexander noticing my anxious feeling and she places her hands on my shoulders. I look at her and she gives me a soft smile. Her right arm wraps around my left arm and she leads me towards the stairs. Music began playing and we both descended down the stairs. Her confidence makes my anxious feeling leave me slowly, 'She is showing me what to do.'

I straighten my back and I look at every single face in the room. When we reached the foot of the stairs, Alexander leads me to Satan and lets go of my arm. Satan reaches out for my hand and I grab it. I see Alexander, Mike, and Anthony stand next to me. 

"Everyone I have a special announcement" Satan says, "This young lady is my great great granddaughter, (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)."

I bow at them like if it was second nature to me, 'It probably is since you belong to the royal family.'

"Lady (Y/N) will be becoming the next queen of Hell" Satan says which made everyone start whispering, "She has been chosen by Alexander herself."

All the whispering stopped and everyone looked at Alexander.

"She will become my successor" Alexander says, "I have been chained to this title for to long and Mike and I have decided that me being the queen would not be healthy for our child."

Everyone eyes widen and they all gasp in shock at what she had said. I notice a demon walk towards Alexander.

"How dare you become pregnant and give up the throne to this child who hasn't learn a damn thing about how to rule over our kingdom" the demon says, "I say you hand it down to someone worthy, like my son."

"Fucking dumb-ass" Anthony whispers while rolling his eyes.

"William Hench" Alexander says, "Law number two hundred seventy, states that anyone that goes against the queen's wishes shall be punished by the queen. So, what punishment are you going to give him?"

I look at the man and I notice hint of fear in his eyes, "Let him free from punishment, but if he makes any other mistake it would result in him paying higher taxes."

A guard takes out a notebook and writes down what I said as a reminder. Alexander smiles at me and everyone gasps again.

"Lady Alexander!" a couple of demons exclaim in surprise.

"Can we stop with all this gasping and shit and just get on with it?" I ask annoyed at everyone.

"Of course" Satan says.

"Yay!" Anthony screams in delight, "I get the first dance with (F/N)!"

And like that I was pulled towards the dance floor.