Chapter 6

(F/N) P.O.V:

I felt two hands wrap under my knees and my chest and stomach press against something hard. I open my eyes and look at what was in front of me. Levi was carrying me through the forest. He steps in a puddle of mud and all the dirt flies onto his white pants.

"Tch. Filthy" he says under his breath.

I look up and notice I had Levi's green cape shielding my body. I went to lay my head back down on Levi's back wanting to smell the lemon scent and sleep again, but that was stopped when Levi notice my movements.

"Tch. Brat, if you are awake than get off me, before I throw your heavy ass into a puddle" Levi says while kneeling down, so I could get off, 'What the fuck happened to the nice Levi? The one who told me I wasn't going to feel alone anymore?'

I look around me and I realize that the rain had stopped, 'If the rain stopped than why am I still wearing his cape?'

I look down at my clothes and I see my clothes all soaked. 'Ah! I guess his nice side didn't leave. He covered me with the cape, so I wouldn't get a cold'.

If I have the cape than, "Corporal Levi, aren't you cold?"

"Tch. I'm fine and call me Levi when we're alone" he says while walking ahead of me without looking back.

"But, if you have nothing to warm your body than..." I argued but Levi cut me off.

"I'm fine" he says in a low growl.

"Levi" I softly say.

"What?!" he exclaims while looking at me.

"You fucking dumb ass!" I yell at him, "You should take care of your body, so here have the fucking cape!"

"I don't want the fucking cape!" Levi exclaims, "You can have it! Like you said 'you need to take care of your body'!"

I was about to say something else, but a laugh is heard from a bush that was next to us. I look at it with a confused expression. Suddenly Hanji comes flying out of the bushes laughing her ass off with Erwin walking behind her looking at her strangely.

"You guys are so cute!" Hanji says while pointing at us, my cheeks grew warm, "Aw! Look at (F/N) blushing!"

"Sh-shut u-up!" I stuttered while covering my face with my hands. 

"So adorable!" Hanji says while hugging me, "I thought she wouldn't show this much emotions, but look at her!"

"Hanji, stop harassing (F/N)" Erwin says while sighing.

Hanji kept holding onto me and soon my vision had black spots, 'If I was able to die, this woman would surely be the death of me!'

"Shitty glasses! Get away from her" Levi says while pulling Hanji away from me.

I take in a few breaths after Hanji lets me go. After taking a few breathes, I notice all of them looking at me with a weird expression. I slightly raise my eyebrow at them.

"Um..." Hanji says, "Why are your eyes red?"

"Um..." I murmur, 'Shit! What do I say?'

"I have a disease!" I say not thinking of what I was saying, "When I'm about to...pass out...my eyes turn red...which...uh...means that I'm about to pass out..."

They stare at me and I mentally face palm, 'Really (F/N), a disease? Is that all you could come up with?'.

"Okay..." Erwin says, "Let's get back to HQ and get you guys clean up."

I nod and the four of us start walking towards HQ.

~A few minutes later~

I was sitting in the lunchroom with Hanji, Petra, Oluo, Eld, and Gunther. They were talking about the upcoming expedition and the extreme training everyone needed to do. I just sat there and listen to them. I slowly ate the tasteless bread, 'I'm so bored...again!'.

My boredom left me when I smelled lemon from across the room. I look towards the door and I see a cadet and a delivery man standing in front of the door. The cadet was holding a basket of lemons and a green bottle was on top of the baskets. The delivery man left and the cadet walks towards the table I was sitting at, everyone was looking at the cadet carrying the basket. He places it in front of me and he hands me a black envelope that had a red seal with the letter 'S' on it, 'What is he up to now?'

"What's that?" Petra asks while pointing at the envelope, "Is it a secret admirer? Is it your boyfriend?"

"No" I mumble while opening the envelope.

A hand reaches out and grabs the envelope. I look at the person who took the envelope and it was Oluo, 'This bitch'.

"Dear (F/N), you are invited to the blood moon ball that will obviously take place during the time the moon would turn red. I hope to see you there because I promise you will have a great time and I really want to spend time with you, from S" Oluo reads out loud, "Tch. What exactly is the blood moon ball and why the hell is a brat like you invited to it?"

"Because I have class unlike you" I snap at him for reading the letter.

"Tch. Don't talk back to your superior like that!" Oluo exclaims while slamming the table.

"Stop acting like shorty and mind your own fucking business" I say furious now. 

Hanji starts laughing and Levi gets up from the seat he was sitting at and walks over to me, 'Why me?'

"Cadet (L/N)" Levi  says while staring into my nonexistent soul, "Who is S? And why did this S person send you lemons and a bottle of wine?"

"I don't know who S is and I guess S knows about my obsession with lemons" I say while looking at him, 'Really Levi? Could have told me I was punished, but no. You go right ahead and ask me who the person is. I don't understand you'.

"Lemon obsession?" Levi questions me.

"Yah" I respond while standing up and grabbing the basket, "I'm going upstairs."

"Tch. Why?" Levi asks me while holding me shoulder.

I ignore my legs turning into jelly and I respond to his question, "To eat the lemons."

"Eat them here so you wouldn't get your room dirty" he says while pushing me into the seat and handing me a knife.

"Um...thank you" I say questionably at his actions.

I grab the knife and start peeling the lemons and eat them. Everyone stares at me amazed that my face didn't crunch up at how sour they were. Levi tchs in annoyance and walks out of the cafeteria, 'This bastard! He made me eat the lemons here so he could see my reaction at how sour they were!'

Levi P.O.V:

I walk out of the cafeteria frustrated, not at (F/N), but at whoever this S person is. 'How come the person knows about her more than I do? The only one who should know everything about her should be me and only me! Wait...am I...jealous? Tch. Stupid (F/N), making feel this stupid feelings!'