Chapter 9

Levi P.O.V:

I stood there, in front of (F/N). I stare at her in disgust at what she had done, but I grew soft the minute she started crying, 'Shit, I made her cry and I fucking broke the promise I made with her'.

Pixis moves towards (F/N) and stands in front of her, he grabs the back of her torn up shirt, which makes (F/N)'s body move upward, and looks at the nape of the neck.

"I knew you where the Mystical Serial Killer the moment my eyes fell on your face" Pixis says while letting go of the shirt which drops her body on the floor.

"What do yo mean?" Erwin asks Pixis while looking at (F/N)'s crying face.

"I was with the Military Police one night and we see this figure flying with one wing in the sky. We decided to follow it, but she was to fast for us, so we made  a plan to ambush her. We cornered her when she landed on the roof of a noble's home. She looks at each one of us and she dashes and front flips over on of the cadets. She jumps from the roof and down to the ground. I follow her quickly because the others were in shock. I went after her and I threw one of my swords at her neck, but it only sliced the hoodie she was wearing. The tattoo that (F/N) has here matches the tattoo that the Mystical Serial Killer has."

"Is this true?" Erwin questions (F/N), which in respond she nods her head, "We're going to have you go through a trial to decided your punishment."

(F/N) stops crying and looks at Erwin with her (E/C) eyes that were all puffy from the tears, 'Tch. I can't look'.

I turn my head away from them and I walk towards the titan kid. I grab his body and fling it over my shoulder. I walk away from everyone with the kid's body on my shoulder. Erwin understood where I was going. 'I'm so fucking sorry (F/N), I broke my promise'.

3rd P.O.V:

As Levi walks away, (F/N) stares at his back and her heart begins to hurt. 'Why? Please don't leave me!', (F/N) thinks while Levi leaves. (F/N) felt her tears come back and she rubs them away with the back of their hands. Pixis and Erwin look at her. They were able to feel the sorrow (F/N) felt. They look at each other and came to a silent agreement.

"We won't question you anymore" Pixis says, "We would have to let the judge ask you more questions about whatever you are and how they're going to punish you for killing people."

(F/N) nods her head in agreement and Pixis waves his hand towards a cadet. The cadet comes up to (F/N) and handcuffs her hands behind her back. The cadet pulls (F/N) to stand up, but her body won't move. Other cadets came to help and they were able to place her body on her feet. The cadet began leading (F/N) towards the way Levi went to place Eren in the prison of the court.

~After a few hours~

(F/N) sat in the prison's cell which was next to Eren's cell. Erwin and Levi were talking to him about trying their best to bring him over to the Survey Corps's side. When they finished they pass (F/N)'s cell like if no one was in there. At this (F/N) grew depressed, the people that she had known for about two days were ignoring her, especially Levi. The very first person (F/N) had felt feelings such as love and happiness and share a piece of her past. (F/N) always slept, but after the incident that had left her devastated, she kept quite and never slept. One night, a person kneels in front of her. She kept her head down, trying to ignore the person.

"(F/N)" Levi says while looking at her, in respond (F/N)'s body flinches and she brings her head up to look at the man.

She looks at him and she realizes that he wasn't the same man she had met a few days ago. The man had the same grey eyes, but they were filled with worry and guilt, dark circles covered his eyes from his deprivation of sleep. His once black silky hair was a mess. His hands where covered in bloody bandages like if he had punched a mirror over and over again.

"Levi?" (F/N) croaked out not believing the sight in front of her.

"Yeah, it's me" Levi says while passing a bloody bandaged hand through his hair.

"What happened to you?" (F/N) asks while moving towards the cell's bars that separated Levi and her.

"Not having you around is a pain in the ass" Levi says while looking into her (E/C) eyes, "And I can't deal with the guilt of breaking the promise I made."

"Don't beat yourself up for breaking the promise you made" (F/N) says while wrapping her hands around one the Levi's right hand, Levi looks down at his hand and he places his left hand on top of her hands.

"Tch. That's hard when I care to much about you" Levi says while his eyes become a little teary.

"It's okay" (F/N) says while softly smiling for the very first time since she had arrived at the prison, Eren had tried to bring her spirits up, but she never smiled.

"(F/N), I don't have that much time to stay" Levi says, "Tomorrow is the brats trial and yours, so I want to get as much sleep as I can. So I want you to summarize your life and who you are."

"I'll do anything for you" (F/N) says, "To make it short and sweet, I'll be blunt. I am the great great granddaughter of Satan, so the S person you asked me about is Satan him-self. I am a demon who can control my blood and the blood of others, I still don't know why since I haven't been able to ask my great aunt who also has the same ability as me. As a demon I have to drink the blood of humans or animals, but because I'm a rare type of demon, I have to drink the blood of humans. Us demons have a particular taste in blood, my taste are people who have committed sins or crimes, so I go after the nobles since they are the ones who usually commit crimes, plus I hate them. If I don't drink blood, I can go insane and kill everyone inside wall Sina in a night."

"That wasn't very short and that's unbelievable" Levi says.

"That was the shortest I could go for a summary of who I am" (F/N) says while giggling.

"Corporal Levi!" a voice shouts from down the hall.

"Tch. I'm coming" Levi screams back with his emotionless voice, "I have to go, please don't do anything stupid that would get you killed."

"Okay" (F/N) agrees while letting go of Levi's hands so he could get up and leave. 

When Levi began walking down the hall he stopped and spins around. He runs to (F/N) and grabs her shirt roughly and Levi kisses her lips. (F/N) wasn't able to kiss back because as quickly as he grabbed her shirt and kissed her, he had stopped, stood up and ran down the hallway towards the the voice who had called out to him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was listening to this song when I was writing chapter 10 and I thought it went well with this chapter, so I decided to put a link to it.

~toffy59