Chapter 19

3rd P.O.V:

(Y/N) and the tall man she had met a week ago were standing in the middle of the forest with no one around.

"Where is my short love rival?" the masked man asks.

"He is not here" (Y/N) responds with a stoic expression.

"You don't want anyone to support you?" the man asks curiously.

"If I lose, I don't want to see the pain in his eyes" (Y/N) responds.

"Hmm" the man says, "Let's being the battle."

(Y/N) nods and she bites down on her hand. Thick blood runs down her hand and onto the ground. She moves her hand over the blood and a long sword appears. The man smiles behind the mask and he takes out knifes from within his jacket. They stand, looking at each and when a raven open its pitch black wings and flew away into a land far away, the battle begun.

Levi's P.O.V:

"Hanji, have you seen (Y/N)?" I ask her while moving my head to see if she magically pops out of no where.

"Wow" Hanji says, "(Y/N) has changed you and I think she already went of to the battle."

"Tch, that brat" I say angrily, "If she did she would have taken me."

"Maybe she fears that she may lose" Hanji says with a sad smile on her face.

"Do you think she would be able to win?" I ask Hanji feeling fear for the first time in a long time.

"I haven't met the opponent, but (Y/N) has a strong motivation for fighting" Hanji says.

"I guess so" I say with a sigh, "I wish I could do something."

"Don't worry shorty, and the only thing we can do now is support her and hope for the best" Hanji says while patting my back harshly.

"Yeah, you're right" I say with a nod, "I'm going to drink tea."

"I'll come with you" Hanji says while walk beside me.

3rd P.O.V:

Back in the forest, (Y/N) lays on the ground, panting and bleeding from her side. She coughs and a dark liquid escapes her mouth. 

"Looks like we're done here" the man says while kicking her.

"No" (Y/N) says and grabs onto the man's foot before it kicks her again.

With all her strength, she throws the man against a tree and she launches at him with her claws. She digs her nails into the man's chest and he lets out a groan. He pushes her of him and into a large boulder. (Y/N) coughs up blood and before the man is available to kick her head, she jumps onto the top of the boulder. The man follows her up to the boulder and they both stand there. The man was bleeding from his chest while (Y/N) bleeds from the right side of her torso and the little finger on her left arm was not there since it was caught of by the man. 

"I'm not giving up" (Y/N) mumbles to herself.

The man runs towards (Y/N) and jumps into the air, he comes down from the sky and tries to kick (Y/N)'s head, but she jumps out of the way and onto a branch. The man lands on the boulder and he looks around the place trying to find (Y/N). 

"I'm done with this shit" (Y/N) growls out, "I'm going to finish this."

(Y/N) closes her eyes and she lets her demon take over. (Y/N)'s nails grow long and the edges of her lips grow all the way to her ears. She opens her eyes and her (Y/N) color eyes were now a bright red.

"Time to kill this bastard" she growls out.

Her blood red eyes scan over the area and she sees the man jumping from branch to branch. She analyzes the man's technique.

"The way he moves" she says to herself, "His weak point should be his neck."

(Y/N) jumps to another branch and into a branch higher than the other. She stays there without making any sound and when the man stands on the branch she had been on she jumps down and bites the man's neck. The man looks at her and punches her in the face, but (Y/N) locks her teeth into his skin favoring the rich blood. The man tries to move her away from his neck, but he soon feels his body going limp. 

"Curse you" he whispers, "And my short love rival!"

(Y/N) bites down harder and the man lets out a loud screech.

"Before I die" the man says, "I want to tell you how much I love you and that this shall not be the end of the creatures of the Abyss, they...will...fight...on!"

With those last words he closes his eyes and his body goes limp. (Y/N) releases her grip from his next. She cuts his head off making sure he actually died. The body falls from the branch and (Y/N) appearance begins to change. Once she was back in her normal self, she smiles to herself at the victory, but it quickly falls when her body crashes down onto the ground. She lets out sharp groans of pain and she pants. She feels her body going limp, starting in the feet and crawling up slowly. 

"Levi...I...did...it" she says while tears fall from her eyes, "But...I...may...die...today...I'm...sorry..." 

And with those last words, she also closes her eyes and she slowly and peacefully drifts away with her last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe, I'm so evil, but don't worry this won't be the end or will it?

~toffy59