~Puzzle Box~

Running back towards the Bigtop once again as people began to file inside of the large striped tent. The sound of circus music had gotten louder and you brushed the strands of hair behind your ear, slipping into the back entrance where Jack was waiting for you.

"Ah there you are lollipop, shows about to begin." He stated and motioned out to the booths filled with Children and Adults of all ages. Lights dimmed and a puff of rainbow smoke appeared on the stage, a single spotlight on it. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may we introduce the star of our show today!" The voice from a unknown source announced and LJ popped out of the smoke, a big grin on his face. "Laughing Jack!" The announcer finished and Jack laughed, his long rainbow arms thrown out on a bow. " I welcome you all to the Circus!" Jack greeted but grinned right after.

"Let the show begin!" He cheered and started a varied amount of tricks, going from Juggling, to tightrope and then Sword swallowing.

"Now I will need a assistant to help me with my last trick of the day!" Jack cheered to the already excited crowd.

His blue eyes sparking and he snapped his fingers. In a puff of smoke you appeared right next to him, with a separate Spotlight set on you. "May I introduce my assistant Ruby Red!" Jack announced, you giving him a look as to why he would call you Ruby Red.

He smiled and snapped his fingers again as a puzzle box appeared on the stage. The colors mixed from neon orange to pink and shone brightly in the lights. Jack stepped into the middle of the boxes. "Now push the shelves in and shift the boxes around, now." Jack commanded and you nodded. Sliding the indented shelves in you moves aside to show the Audience. The children leaned on there seats watching the whole thing in wonder and delight. Closing the panels you laid one of your hands on a bright neon orange panel and shifted it to the left, then grabbed a bright green panel and moved it to the right. Shifting the panels around one by one you heard Jack say open them and followed his command. The panels swung open to show Lj's head was now in the top right corner and his chest was in the bottom left. Legs were last of all set up in the center panel. The crowd cheered in amazement as Jacks torso waved at them and he nodded to you. "Now put me back." He ordered and you did as he commanded. Hands moved and you moved the panels back around to the original spots. Panels opened to show LJ was not inside the puzzle box! 'Where the hell did he go!?' You think and look at the crowd to se Jack on the top riser, his grin flashing. Jumping down with extreme accuracy he landed on a wire above the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming today! Please give a round of applause to our two performer's! Laughing Jack and Ruby Red!" Jack cheered doing stunts on the wire. People cheered and clapped for the unknown killer and the lights turned back on, Jack vanishing with you. 'That was oddly... fun.' You think and look at Jack who showed up right beside you. "Now you are going to help me play with some kids gumdrop!" Jack grinned his eyes flashing silver as a insane grin passed on his lips, stretching widely.