Chapter Two

A/N: That's the face Mia makes when she sees Liam talking to Hayden.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my first day of Sophomore year not going to lie I'm nervous and I'm still freaked out about last night hearing my name echo when no one else was home I haven't told anyone about it and I plan on not too. I was interrupted by my thoughts when Scott came in.

"Hey do you need a lift to school" he asked me and I shook my head no at him.

"No Im good mom is going to drive me but thanks anyways big bro" I told him. He nodded his head and gave me a kiss on the forehead before he left. I feel bad for not telling Scott what happen last night because if I do he will get so overprotective and i don't want that especially not what happen last time.

"Hey sweetie you ready" I heard my mom say and I shook my head yes and she smiled at me before we left the house and to school. Couple minutes later mom parked the right our front of the school and I was about to get out when my mom stopped me.

"Hey Mia sweetie are you ok you just seem out of it today and that's usually not like you" she asked me.

"I'm ok mom I promised I'm just nervous that's all" I told her with a fake smile hoping she will believe it.

"Ok sweetie just making sure, I'll see when I get home tonight ok" she told me

"Ok mom love you" I told her while getting out of the car. I closed the car door and started walking up the stairs when I heard my mom screamed out to me.

"LOVE YOU TOO SWEETIE" she screamed to me and everyone outside the school looked at me and my mom liked funny and I shook my head and ran into the school. Maybe I should of got a ride from Scott to school. Once I got into the school I went to my locker and put all my stuff away. Then started heading towards my history class which is with Kira dad who is the teacher. Once I got there I recognized a brunette beauty sitting by my seat and I almost screamed when I found out who it is.

"Hayden" I asked the girl and she turned around with a big smile on her. "Mia I missed you so much" Hayden told me while hugging me and I hugged her back not even caring that people were starting. Once we pulled away everyone kept looking at us. "What never seen two best friends hug before" I yelled at them and they quickly turned around .

"I missed you so much we have to catch up" Hayden told me while I sat down next to her. "Yes indeed we do" I told her. She was about to say something before I heard the voice I didn't want to hear which belonged to no other then Liam Dunbar himself. I saw mason sit down and Liam was going to sit down before he saw Hayden and I. Hayden flipped her hair while turning towards him and smirking at him before blowing her gum and turning towards the board.

"Liam your not just going stand there are you" Mr.Yukimura asked him. "Um yea kinda" Liam told him a little frighten. I zoned out when I saw Hayden put her gum on his chair and turned towards me with a smirk and I smirked back at her. I saw Liam sit down then sat up seeing Gum on his chair and turned towards Hayden and I. Hayden smiled at him while I waved at him. Mason is just sitting there trying so hard not to laugh.

After class I was about to walk to my locker when I heard the voices again. "Mia, Mia, Mia" it kept echoing in my head but it stopped when I heard Liam voice talking to Hayden. I don't know why but seeing them talking together made me have a weird feeling in my stomach but I shook it off when I heard Hayden.

"I'm not pissed off Liam...I'm vengeful" then she slammed her locker and walked up the stairs. I saw Liam bang his head on his locker which just so happen to be right next to mine. "Hey Liam" I called out to him and he turned around and smiled when he saw me. "Hey Mia" he told me. "I saw what happened between you and Hayden" I told him. " oh you did" he asked and i shook my head yes at him. "Yea and Liam she's pissed off stupid. Next time don't mess with Hayden" I told him while walking away to go find Scott because I couldn't take it anymore. I have to tell him. I have to tell him I keep hearing voices in my head. He's the only one I could count on.