Summary

Disclaimer:I DO NOT own Teen wolf. I only own Mia McCall. The rest goes to Jeff Davis and the creators of Teen Wolf.

                                                  Summary

"Liam I don't understand what am I and why are they after Hayden and I"

"Your Mia and everything going to be ok, I won't let anything happen to you I promise"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia McCall is the younger sister of Scott McCall and she is starting her sophomore year at Beacon Hills. She knows all about the supernatural that is happening in Beacon Hills. She knows her brother is werewolf, Lydia is a Banshee, Malia is a Were-Coyote and all that but she dosent like one particular person in the group and that is Laim Dunbar but Liam likes her. What happens when the gang learn that the dread doctors are after Mia and her best friend Hayden will Liam protect them or will it be too late.

Author Note:This is my first story so I hope you guys like it and I might switch things up a bit it's not going to follow the whole plot since in the first and second episode it doesn't show that much Hayden and Liam so that I'm going to switch up and if I mess anything up please tell me because like I said this is my first story so I really really hope you guys like it. Till next time bye guys :) Thank you to dubrevh for making me a book cover for the book.