Chapter 7

Jemima-PoV
I woke up to the sound of snoring. I looked over at Dems. She looked SUPER cute! Then I lifted her phone of the bedside table and started running through her photos (by the way I guessed the password easily). I came across one of a boy kissing Demi's cheek. Then one of a white, little and fluffy dog. (Just as cute as Demi!)I looked at Batman, who was lying in the bed, then I looked back. They must've been the same breed of dog.
Suddenly I was woken out of my gaze when Demi snored particularly loudly and squinted her eyes open. I immediately turned of the phone and put it on the bed side table- in the place and angle that was where I found it.
************************************
Later that day, I thought of Batman. And how similar the dogs were.
After long thinking, I decided on the idea that they were just the same breed.
************************************
I suddenly woke up, and realised that Demi was pouring water over me.
"You've been asleep, all yesterday, all night, and it's 8:00 in the morning! I thought you were dead. But then I checked your pulse and it was all fine..... So I decided to wake you up before I fall asleep whilst trying to think what was wrong with you!" She was a real ranter.... "I was so scared baby!!!"
After Demi finished her speech, we pulled into a tight hug. I realised I had a wet patch on my shoulder. I looked over at Demi, squeezing me tightly, and a wet face, with bloodshot eyes met mine. Why was she crying. She didn't care about me? But what if she did?
Then I started crying. But I couldn't think of a bad thing to cry about (accept from Demi caring about me, but that would be pointless). I realised these were tears of joy. I was content and happy in this mansion. I loved my new mumma.
"I love you mumma."
I just called my new adopted parent 'mummy'???!!!