Chapter 2

EI- O
As I opened my eyes the sound of the alarm on my phone buzzed through my body. I remembered last nights dream- adopt her Demi.
She's sad and lonely.
The voices called inside my head. I moaned as I rolled over in my queen sized bed. The mattress gulped my body in. I compared that to a uncomfortable, springy bed- that maybe that girl orphan might sleep in. The silence taunted me in my big house- that maybe be a bit more cosy and welcoming for me, that stuffy rooms that the orphans have to sleep, eat and live in. My thoughts rushed about in my head. Why was I being so strange this morning? I needed to walk and get some fresh air. I had a shower (it always takes ages as that shower always complicates me). My jet lag was still smirking around my body as I went down the stairs, dressed in some boyfriend ripped denim jeans and a black cropped top that showed off my sparkling, gold tummy button piercing, I nearly tripped over the stairs that I was not used to. I found my way to the kitchen and brought out a chocolate granola bar from the cupboard. I ate quickly and drunk my orange juice. I found the key to the house and tried to lock up- I'm not that used to the lock yet, as I have just moved in. I eventually locked up and put the house key into my pocket. I somehow managed to find my car keys and walked to my white Porsche. I got into my car and started it. I pulled out of my driveway- nearly missing a fast Lordy coming past, and followed the signs to the middle of city. I found a green park in the centre of a massive square- signed 'Sloane Square'.I got out of the car and stepped out into the fresh air of London. (I'm in London for a change. I'm not going back to my old ways.) I decided to walk across the street along the shops and houses until I came to the park entrance- but something shocked me.
Go in there: my head said. I walked past the door and tried to push my thoughts back from my head. But I still heard the voices.