Chapter 18. Another Goodbye

Mulai dari awal

"Okay. Go home now. Just because you're a part of ANBU already doesn't mean you have to stay late. Go home and sleep now." The Hokage commanded with his strict voice.

Nami mock-saluted the Hokage and jogged to the door but stop mid-way and ran back at the Hokage, hugging him.

"What's wrong?" The Hokage rested his hand on Nami's head.

"Nothing. I just want to let you know that you're the best grandfather I ever had even if we're not blood-related. All of us are lucky to have you especially Konahamaru.Goodnight Grandpa, I love you."

The Hokage laughed, hugging Nami back. "I love you too, Nami. Go home now."

Nami went home. Her chest full of uneasiness.

Nami's POV

Adrenaline pumped through my veins. As soon as I saw feathers fly through the arena. It was a genjutsu. I made a shadow clone and told her to protect my friends. I ran to where Grandpa-Hokage was.

The place exploded, shrouding us with smoke. The Kazekage putting a kunai on Grandpa-Hokage's throat.

My strength will not be much compared to their strength, but I need to do something.

"Excuse me. Put your hands off him." I politely said, transforming back and kicking the Kazekage on the face.

"Nami! What are you doing here?!" The Hokage asked, regaining his balance.

We were suddenly enclosed in a barrier by the four sound-nins.

"Oh well, mind as well fight the both of you." The Kazekage said, pulling the cloth that was covering his face.

Third Peson's POV

"Orochimaru?!" Nami hissed, changing her appearance.

"Hello sensei. Hello my dear Nami, we meet again." Orochimaru said with his sickly voice.

Orochimaru fought with them, saying that he wanted to destroy the village, kill his master, Hiruzen and kidnap Sasuke.

"You think I will let you do that?" Nami growled.

"Nami, Get back. Let me handle this." The Hokage commanded.

"But Grandpa--"

"This time, no buts. Get back." He said with a serious tone which made Nami, unwillingly get back.

Nami looked around him, her slitted eyes zooming to everywhere. Her clone is helping Kakashi fight but she can't see Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura inside the arena.

Where are they? She thought.

She sat on the ground, clasping her hands and concentrating in connecting her clone's mind to her.

"--k out!" She heard Kakashi shout, she turned around, punching the enemy like nothing, but the forehead protector that the enemy wore surprised him. Sand? Crap! Is Gaara part of this?!

"Kakashi-sensei! What's happening?!" Nami shouted, avoiding the enemies attacks and kicking them in the process.

"I'll tell you what's happening then poof back, so your memories are transferred to the original." Kakashi told her.

"I am the original! I connected my mind to this clone. Where is Team 7?!"

"The Sand and Sound-nins are attacking Konoha. Naruto and the others are following Sasuke who is following Gaara. Where are you? The Hokage is inside that barrier." Kakashi elbowed the Sound-nins stomach and faced Nami.