Just a dream?

I wake up in a courtyard. Just like the one on the back of the foster home. I'm sitting in a chair tied up with rope cutting into my skin. Then I see a figure I the foggy distance. It's Avery! She walked towards me.
Avery - Well, well, well. Look who's finally awake! How was your sleep Mazzy?
Mazzy - Why are you doing this to me? Where am I?!?
Avery - You don't have to worry about that now honey. All that matters is that your mine now...
Mazzy - Avery, where am I? What am i doing here?
Avery - Your back at the foster home. While you were sleeping your "parents"
drugged you with roofies and sent you back to the foster home. Sorry kid but... They don't love you anymore.
Mazzy - What?!? No this-this can't be true! What are you going to do to me.
Avery - Oh don't worry. Ill adopt you as my own and beat you senseless!!!!!!! Here comes the whip!!!
Avery comes close with a whip and

THWACK!

Everything goes black. Than I wake up in a huff. Phew! It was just a dream.

Katie - Mazzy, are you okay sweetie?
Mazzy - Mommy!!
I run up to her and give her the biggest hug.
Katie - Mazzy, what's wrong? Did u have a bad dream?
Mazzy - Yes! The worst one ever! I-I woke up in a courtyard and-and Avery said you took me back to the foster home and um... You didn't love me anymore and-and she started to beat me and... I was awful mommy!
Katie - It's okay honey Mommys here. We would never let that happen to you.

Annie - Whats going on here?
Katie - Nothing... Just a bad dream is all.
Annie - Oh. Don't worry Mazzy, I have bad dreams and nightmares all the time.
Mazzy - I know but... This one just felt so real.
Annie - Yeah... Dreams can do that sometimes... But on the bright side, were still in Great Wolf Lodge!
Mazzy - Yeah I guess your right. Hey did mommy fix my hacked page?
Annie - Yeah she fixed it last night. Everyone said sorry and now your back to having 50k followers!
Katie - Alright was this trip fun?
Annie - Ueah!