Great Wolf Loge Fun!

^ Mazzy Bathing suit.
I woke up at 5am to catch a flight to Pennsylvania!! I grab my new black and white polka dot suitcase, put on my reindeer t shirt, my black leggings, and my uggs and loaded into the car. Everyone else was dead tired, but I was excited for my first trip with Bratayley! When we got to the airport, we checked or bags and got on the plane.
Me, Caleb, and Hayley were in one row and Daddy Mommy and Annie in the other.
Katie - I have a surprise kids!
Hayley - What?!?!
Katie - I brought the busy bags!
Mazzy - What's that?
Annie - They're bags with books, crayons, iPads, and other cool stuff.
Caleb - It's keeps us busy.
Mazzy - Cool!
I got a purple polka dot busy bag. It was filled with awesome stuff. We're halfway into the flight when I get a sudden text message. How do I have service? It reads:
Hey, remember me? Avery?!?! This is your last chance to talk to me!!! I wanna speak with you! Or else... I will ruin Bratayley! Don't forget, I know how to jailbreak any account, and I'll sabotage you and your whole family!!!

Her? Again? I have to tell my mom about this. But she can't hear me now, maybe I'll just wait till we get to the hotel. But I might as well text her back.
Dear Avery,
F*ck off! 🖕
That'll do. Except I can't send it cause I don't have any service!! I decide to close my eyes and go to sleep.
Caleb - Mazzy? Mazzy? Wake up!
Mazzy - Were here?
Caleb - No. I was just the only one awake and I was bored.
Mazzy - Caleb! I'm tired!
Caleb - Pshh!! Does it look like I care? Play this game with me!
Caleb shows me an app in his iPad. Seems fun. After playing rounds and rounds of "spiny circle" the pilot announces his final descent.

Pilot - Ladies and gentlemen we are now going into our final descent, we should be landing in Pennsylvania in about 20 minutes.

Yay!!! We finally landed at the airport and we're getting of the plane to go to baggage claim. Once we get out bags a shuttle brings us to Great Wolf Lodge.
As soon as we step foot in the room we strip off our clothes and out on our bathing not suits. It's not that often I go swimming, especially during Christmas. After everyone is changes we head down to the pool.
Hayley - Hey mommy, let's vlog
Katie - Oh yeah!
Annie - Hey guys! It's Annie here and right now we just got to great wolf lodge and we haven't vlogged  for a few days now, so here's what happened. If you follow us on Instagram you should know that my mom adopted a new girl. Her name is Mazzy!
Mazzy - Hi I'm Mazzy! I'm the new girl
Annie - So we're gonna go to the pool and well talk to you when we get there!
Billy - Alright let's swim!
We get to the pool and it's huge! It's all indoor with waterslides, a huge pool, sprinklers and all kinds of things to climb on!
Annie -Mazzy wanna come with me to the obstacle course!
Mazzy - Yeah!
We played, laughed, vlogged a lot and had fun as a family. After swimming was over we headed over to the Wolf Grille to eat. And we vlogged more there. After that we went to the room. On the way to the room I had another message from Avery. I didn't wanna read it. Who cares? What's the worst she can do.
Mazzy - Hey hey hey, whadya say? It's time for the question of the day hooray!
Caleb's - The question of the day is... What was the best day you've ever had?
Hayley - Adopting Mazzy!
Annie - Yeah! Meeting Mazzy!
Caleb - Id also have to go with adopting Mazzy.
Mazzy - Of course being adopted!!
Hayley - Well don't forget to comment down below cause we wanna know the question of the day is... What's the best day you ever had? Bye see ya tomorrow!
After uploading the video, we already have tons of comments about how they love me! Then I check my phone and I have 92 notifications on Instagram! I open the app, hoping to see new followers and super nice comments about me, but instead I find out... I WAS HACKED?!?!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
OMG CLIFFHANGER!!! Stay tuned to see what happens after Mazzy got hacked! What did people say about her? Who did this? Put your suggestions in the comments below!