The Big Day

Mazzy outfit ^
Mazzy POV
I was sleeping happily when Avery comes into my room and wakes me up.

Avery - The breakfast bell rung. Rise and shine!
I manage to make my way out of my bed and put on some clothes. I put on a long sleeved gray shirt with my vintage floral leggings and my sparkley black boots. Then I walk down the hall and see 10 kids around my age sitting at the table. One girl with very curly brown hair, and hazel who looks around the age of 9, looks at me.
I sit at the table and breakfast is served. Plates of bacon, eggs, sausage, and hot cocoa is put in front of us. It's actually delicious! After breakfast Avery and I watch Bratayley.
Avery - That's who you look like!!!
Mazzy - Huh?
Avery - You look just like Caleb!
Mazzy - It's funny you say that, everyone says that but... I just don't see it.
Avery - Well you must be blind honey cause you two could totally be twins!
Mazzy - As fun as that sounds, not possible in a million years. Caleb is cute though so I guess it's a compliment.
Avery - Haha!
Just then I hear a 3 chimed bell and a voice over the intercom.

Maryann - Hello children, sorry to interrupt your play, but can Victoria, Livia, and Mazzy come to the front office please? Thank you.

Avery - Mazzy!! That's you!!
Mazzy - Am I in trouble?
Avery - No!! That's the adoption bell. You might be getting adopted! Goooo!!!!
I run out of the room and skip to the front office. Then Maryann greets us.
Maryann - Hello girls. I have 2 very nice parents in the room waiting to meet you girls. They requested light hair, brown eyes, and around the age of 13.
All of the girls looked like the description, but I looked like the only 13 year old! When Maryann opens the door, I couldn't believe my eyes! It's Bratayley!!!
Maryann - Girls, this is Katie and Billy. They are going to interview all of you, starting with you Victoria.

The girl with the blond hair and brown eyes, Victoria, walks into a room with Katie and Billy. And me and the other girl, Livia, sit in hard plastic chairs and wait. After all of the girls have gone, it's my turn. I walk into the rooms and see Katie and Billy waiting for me.

Katie - Hi! What's your name?
Mazzy - I'm Mazzy. Mazzy Anjoli Greenwich.
Billy - Nice to meet you, Mazzy. We're gonna asks you some questions. What do you like to do in your free time?
Mazzy - Well... I love to bake and color. But I also love gymnastics. And most of all I love to watch Bratayley!
Katie - Good. What happened to your parents Mazzy?
Mazzy - Well, my parents just died in a plane crash yesterday so I ended up here.
Billy - Tell us about yourself.
Mazzy - Well I was born in Arnold, Maryland on July 13th and I don't remember much early life but I do remember being taken or something... But my mom said it was probably just a dream. And I'm 13.
Katie - Last question, when you move in, do you want to share a room with Annie or your own room?
Mazzy - Well I don't know how that's relevant but- wait! What?!?!?!
Billy - Welcome to the family Mazzy!
Mazzy - Oh my God!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I walk out of the room hugging my new parents!!! Maryann tells me to go to my room and pack up my stuff. I run down the hallway to my room and find Avery watching Bratayley.
Avery - Hey! On Bratayley's Facebook, they said there's gonna be a new person in the family!!! Do you think Katie's pregnant?
Mazzy - I just got adopted!!
Avery - What??!?! Omg yay!!!!!!! By who?
Mazzy - Bratayley!!
Avery - What? Are you serious?
Mazzy - Yeah!!
Avery - Ugh get out of my way!
Avery dashes out of the room. Ugh what a cinch. I pack up my things and grab my stuffed bunny. Then I walk down the hallway and I'm goodbye'd by all the kids. I walk into the office and Billy takes my bags. Then Billy picks me up and we walk into the parking lot.

Katie - I'm so glad your in my family!
Billy - Me too!
Mazzy - Thanks Katie and Billy
Billy - Please! Call us Mommy and Daddy!
Mazzy - Thanks mommy and daddy!
I'm lowered into the car and strapped in. Then we start driving. Katie says she has to pick up Annie from gym and Hayley and Caleb are already home.
We pulled into a parking spot at Annies gym and a girl with a pink leotard and green nike pros with uggs walks out.
Annie - Is this her!! Hi!! I'm Annie.
Mazzy - Oh I know who you are!
We start to drive home and when we get there, Hayley and Caleb are waiting outside for us.
Caleb - Hayley look! Their here!!!!!!
Hayley - Carry me!
Caleb picks up Hayley as they walk to the car.
Caleb - Hi!!!
Hayley - Hiya!!!
We walk into the house and it is huge! Katie leads me to my room and I start to unpack my stuff. After I unpack, Caleb comes in and tells me to come downstairs. When I get to the living room they are all waiting for me. "How's it going guys?"
Katie - Welcome Mazzy! But there's something I have to tell you.
Billy - The parents you had before weren't your real parents.
Mazzy - What?!?!? What are you talking about?!?!?! Was I adopted!! Someone tell me what's going on!!!!
Katie - Sweetie, your real parents...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooh cliff hanger!!!! What will happen next?!?!? Stay tuned!