Family?

Katie - Sweetie... Your real parents are us.
Mazzy - Wait whaaaaaaaaat?!?!?
Billy - Your Caleb's twin sister. You were kidnapped. Your parents weren't your family. We are.
Caleb - Haven't you noticed you look just like me? I mean, your wearing my face dude.
Katie - Are you okay?
Mazzy - This is just too much right now!!!
I break down on the ground and cry. Katie and Billy comfort me and the whole family gives me a group hug. Even Piper and Winnie give me kisses.
Katie - We have a surprise for you!

Katie tells me to follow her into a room. We go downstairs into the basement and next to Caleb's room, there is another bedroom. I walk into a room with turquoise walls and one wall is black and white stripes. There is a large bed with a gold and white cover and all kids of fancy pillows. There is a black dresser and a mirror, a tv and a bunch of presents wrapped in paper for Christmas.
Mazzy - Omg!! Thank you!!!
Katie - Wait, there's more.
We walk upstairs into the office and there is a desk with my name on it, and an ombré turquoise Mac laptop!
Mazzy - I love it Mom!!
Katie - I knew you would!
Caleb - Wow, it's already 2:00. Wanna go eat?
Hayley - Let's go to Outback!
Katie - Sure! Everyone in the car!
Everyone gets into the car and on the way to lunch we meet up with Sydney and Luke.
We eat, laugh, talk and have an awesome time! Then we go home.
When we get home Mommy surprises us.
Billy - Kids come look at the fridge...
Isn't it dirty?
Annie - I don't see any- omg!! Does that say-
Mazzy - Were going to great wolf lodge!?!?!
Hayley - For a whole week?
Caleb - And we're leaving tomorrow?!?!???
Katie - That's right!
Billy - Pack a week bag kids, we're going to Great Wolf Lodge!
Everyone - Yay!!!!!!
I run upstairs with Annie and we both help each other pack... Except, I barely have any clothes.
Katie - Hey Mazzy, wanna come to Target to get some clothes?
Mazzy - Yeah!!!
We go to target and I pick out some really cute clothes! When we get home I pack my bag with 8 outfits, 4 bathing suits, and 3 pairs of shoes.
Katie - Kids, a Christmas Carol is on!

We all run to the basement and cuddle to watch the movie. After the move its already 10pm so we have to get sleep. We're flying to Pennsylvania tomorrow.
Katie - Goodnight kids!
Mazzy - Goldnight!
Caleb - Night!
Hayley - Night mommy!
Annie - Night mom! Love you!
Katie - Love you too sweetie.

I can't believe it. I live with Bratayley now!I can't wait for tomorrow. Today was the best day of my life. Just after that thought I get a text message from Avery. It reads:
Hey, it's Avery. Listen here b*tch, I though I liked you, but your a big fat a** f*cking loser! You don't deserve to live with Bratayley. It should be me!! Why can't it be me! Ugh, whatever. I may be jealous of your fabulous life, but if I ever see you in a vlog, I'm gonna hunt you down and your gonna f*cking pay!!!

Omg... She's gonna hurt me! I have to never be in another vlog. I have to tell Mommy! But I'm too tired... Ehh I'll tell her tomorrow. Then I drift off to sleep.