Chapter Five

ASHLEYS POV

I wandered to where Andy was seated out in the back garden. He had been there for quite some time now and it was getting late.
I poked my head around the tree to Andys little seat. It was his place. His thinking place.
"Hey Andy? It's getting late. Are you coming in?"
He turned to me with a grin. "I'm coming now darling. Tonight I wanna dress you up all pretty so you can go out for dinner. This time, we are gonna walk."
I smiled softly, glad for how considerate Andys family had been since the car crash.
I giggled and ran inside, throwing myself across the bed like a teenage girl, posting on Twitter.
'Im so lucky to have Andy in my life. He's my miracle.'
Andy giggled as he read what I posted over my shoulder. "Very cute baby doll."
He walked to the cupboard, pulling out my dress from Ash. "Let's get you dressed up."
-
-
AN HOUR LATER
I sat across from Andy at the dinner table. For once, he wasn't directly by my side.
My food was simple as I tried to keep the cost down. A simple chicken pasta dish. Well that's what I asked for anyways.
I have Andy a confused look as a large chilli prawn pasta was put down in front of me.
"Andy? Did you switch my order?"
He grinned and passed me a fork. "Sure did, babe. I know that's what you like from here. You're trying to keep it cheap."
I smiled softly, laughing at myself internally for forgetting that Andy knew me oh so well. He would've read my emotions and expressions like a book.
I carefully picked at the food in my bowl. Andy was so generous but I truly didn't feel the need to be spoilt like this.
My fingers of my spare hand clutched the hem of my dress. It was a little shorter than I would've liked but either way, I felt good.
Andy slipped over to sit next to me, swapping seats with his mother. His fingers slid up on my thigh, rubbing the tense skin.
"Relax my love," he whispered in my ear. "It's gonna be ok. You look beautiful. You look gorgeous. You look like a stunning model who looks capture you in."
I blushed and buried my face in Andys shoulder, embarrassed by such a great compliment.
"Thank you Andy."
Amy smiled from across the table. "It's good to see you got better Ashley. And I agree with Andy, you look beautiful."
She pulled a box from under the table. I was interested as what it was. She rarely held secrets.
"What's that?" I asked.
She passed the box to me, which I opened quickly. Inside was a few bras that had been filled with fake breasts.
"I thought of you wore this with your dresses, you might feel a little better. You don't appear as a cross dresser."
I got up and walked around to hug her tightly. She truly was a miracle. Without Amy, I don't think I would've been this happy.
"Thank you so much, Amy. You're amazing."
Through the corner of my eye, I spotted Andy with a grin. "Let's go put this on you now, Ashybear."
I squealed and grabbed the black bra, running off to the disabled toilet. I know what you're thinking, that's horrible. Don't use that. But I do it because it's the only toilet I trust. I don't like public bathrooms at the best of times. But when I'm in a dress, well, the other men think it's funny.
Andys footsteps quickly followed mine and before I knew it, I was looking at somebody gorgeous in the mirror.
"Wow..." I murmured.
Now I feel beautiful...
-
-
---Authors Note---
So I wanna apologise for not being a frequent update. However I plan to get on track. I had this massive chapter written out and planned.
Then I got a new phone, logged in and bang! No chapter. It was wiped.
Trust me, I was upset. It was perfect.
So either way I wrote this. It's a bit of a filler but also an insight into the future mindset for Ashley.
What about being female made Ashley happy?
That's a secret. XD