Chapter Two

Andy's POV
-
I lead Ashley to a bathroom stall in the boys change room, glares from the others coming our way.
"Hey Biersack! Let Mr Purdy get changed out here. We all wanna see him."
I felt Ashley's shoulders shudder under my hands. I rubbed the tense muscle and took us into a stall, locking the door.
I let my fingers pulls Ashley's shirt off carefully and smiled at him softly, watching as my gentle touch calmed his nerves. Then replaced his old shirt with the gym shirt.
"Thanks, Andy." He whispered softly as I dealt with his pants.
"Not a problem, my love."
He was dressed but looked at me with the look of 'please don't make me go out there.' I felt bad for a moment, he really didn't want to.
"Baby, you have to." I pleaded softly, stroking his hair.
"B-but..." His voice dropped off and he stared at the ground. He truly was upset.
"Alright. Just let me go talk to coach and I'll be back." I stepped out of the stall, hearing him lock the door once again.
I made my way out to the coach and tried to explain Ashley's situation.
"Mr Biersack, Ashley is like any other student. Get him out or he fails."
I sighed. "Fail him sir. Ashley is too traumatised to appear for class." I knew my baby too well. There was no way I could get him out of that stall.
"Fine. Fail it is." I watched as he drew a thick line through Ashley's name in red highlighter.
After the conversation, I made my way back to Ashley, who had changed back into his day clothes. He stood outside the door, trembling and shaking. This mornings anxiety attack has truly gotten to him.
Slow steps would help this. So I did exactly that, took a few gentle and slow steps towards my shaken baby. Resting my hands on his hips ever so lightly and picking him up like a baby. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his muscles slowly relaxing into my grip.
"I'm taking you home baby. There's no way you can do a test like this."
The soft creaking of the floorboards must've caught his attention, head flying up to see the source of the sound.
The creaking continued until a soft voice broke the silence.
"Andy? Ashley? Are you ok?"
I knew that voice anywhere. That was Ash. I thought it ironic that she had the same name as my lover. The mop of red and black hair draped her dark eyes.
"Yes. It's quite alright. We are gonna head home. Ashy is very shaken after an incident this morning on the bus." I replied with a gentle smile. She was caring and she was one of the few that Ashley showed his soft side to.
She smiled softly and pulled a clump of fabric from her bag. "I just wanted to give this to Ashley."
I took it from her hands and smiled at the black lace. "Baby...." I shook the sleeping man in my arms. "Baby, Ash got that dress you wanted."
His eyes looked up and smiled. "Ooh. Thank you!"
It was good to see him perk up a bit.
He clutched the cloth to his chest and giggled happily. This made Ash smile and kiss Ashley's cheek before waving as she left.
I carried Ashley in my arms, getting our stuff then heading home. Once again, he fell asleep. But that was ok because he clearly needed it.
We arrived home after a twenty minute walk and I stretched my arms out, laying Ashley on the big double bed in my room. I laid the dress across the desk chair so he could wear it tonight when we had dinner.
His body curled up and clutched the sheets to his chest. Ashes whimpered and I knew exactly what he wanted. I grabbed the large hello kitty stuffed toy and put it into his arms before letting him sleep.
-
Two Hours Later
-
Ashley still hadn't woken so I made my way to check on him. He was still curled up in the bed, sleeping soundly.
I sighed softly and kissed his head. He rarely slept at night so I would let him sleep today.
I heard the front click open, making me run to the door to see my mother with a grin.
"Andrew?"
"Yes mother?"
"Where's Ashley?" She was clearly excited.
"Uhhh.... He's sleeping."
Her face dropped but kept it's smile. "Damn. I had a surprise for both of you. I'll give it to you guys when he wakes. Another PE lesson?"
I nodded softly and watched her sigh, putting a bag on the table.
"Poor boy... He's had it rough."
The silence between us from that moment was one we both welcomed. Until the soft padding of feet was heard.
"A-A-Andy...?" Ashley's voice was shaky and sad.
"I'm here baby. I'm here." I moved to the doorway. The sight before me saddened me instantly. Ashley was standing in the doorway, holding his stuffed hello kitty by it's arm and the rest hanging. He looked like a child after a bad dream. His arms dropped weakly at his sides and his head drooping to the ground. Was he feeling guilt? I sure hope not.
I pulled him into my arms and rocked him gently. "Shhh... It's ok. I'm here now. Shhh..."
He leaned into my shoulder and didn't speak a word, but I knew what that meant.
"You hungry baby?" I offered.
He nodded softly and I turned to mum.
"Hey mum! Where's Ashley's bottle?"
I watched as his face turned red in embarrassment, a soft squeak passing his lips.
Oh god he was cute.
-
A/N
Just a quick disclaimer.
None of these images are mine. I may put up an edit I've made but the photos aren't mine. All edits will be watermarked.