Chapter Four

ASHLEYS POV

I rolled over in the warm satin bed sheets. Andy had bought them specifically for me since I had pointed them out once. I didn't mean that I had wanted them. I just said I liked them. But either way, it was sweet of my boyfriend to make me feel comfortable in his home.
Gently groaning, my body flopped into Andy's chest, causing a soft grunt to pass his lips.
"Sorry baby..." I apologised to his sleeping form. I felt it was necessary as I had clearly hurt him.
Andy's fingers moved to my hair, stroking it softly between his black polished nails. "It's alright, my love."
Clearly, I had been wrong. Andy hadn't been asleep at all.
"How did you sleep, Ashley?"
"Oh... Umm... I guess I slept ok. I'm just sore in my back."
Instantly, I could see Andy had an idea. He rolled my body over, laying me on my belly. I giggled softly as his fingers pushed my shirt up to higher on my back. Within seconds, his hands are rubbing my back and taking away all the tense spots within the muscles.
"Mmm... Thanks baby..." I smiled back at him.
Andy left a gentle kiss on the back of my neck before returning to his task. If I knew Andy well enough, he would keep this up for hours...
-
-
"Ashley?"
I grunted softly and rolled over to face away from the voice.
"Ashley? Come on baby... Time to hop up. Mum made chicken noodle soup for lunch. She said you sounded sick in your breathing."
I groaned again and got up, reluctantly that is. My feet padded to the mirror, looking at my run down body.
"Eww. What the fuck is this?"
"That's somebody who needs soup." Andy guided me out into the house and towards the kitchen.
Andy's mother had left a large bowl of soup with a note.
Dear teens of the property, please eat up the soup. It's fresh from this morning and I'm sure it should be ok reheated. Ashley, please take a cold and flu tablet. I'm worried you are coming down with an illness. Andy, take care of Ashley and don't forget- kisses and cuddles are the best medicine. Xxoo
I smiled at how loving his mother was before sitting up on the kitchen counter to allow Andy to feed me the delicious soup.
As per usual, her food was perfect. Honestly, Amy doubted her cooking skills but in my eyes, it was fuckin perfect.
Loud whines escapes my lips as the last spoonful was gone.
"Aww babe. I'll get mum to cook more later. I promise." Andy kissed my head and turned to wash up the dishes which had been there since Amy had left.
Amy was my second mother. Deep down, nobody could replace my mum. But I had to face the reality here, mum was gone. Now, the Biersack house was my home.
I had originally lived with my boyfriend but well... Lets not talk about that. That's not a good time of my life.
"Ashley? My gorgeous man?"
I turned to smile at the tall teenager in front of me. I looked down at his ripped and baggy shirt, the jeans which were custom made, the hair that draped over his shoulders...
"Ashley!"
I flinched and giggled. "Yes?"
"Darling, let's get you in the bath. I'll wash your hair and cuddle with you in the warm water. How does that sound?"
I giggled happily, my blocked nose causing it to come out all crackly.
Andy ran off to go get the water running.
"Do you want candle lit bath?" I wandered to the bathroom while talking, holding up the lime scented candles Andy had bought for my birthday.
Andy grinned, taking the lighter out and setting them up for the bath time.
"Thank you, my love. Wonderful idea." Andy mumbled while pressing his lips against my forehead.
"Hey Andy? Do you think maybe... Maybe I could get a puppy? My... My therapist recommended pet therapy and I love puppies and I think it might work and I..."
Andy's hand gently clamped my lips together.
"Hush... Of course we can get a puppy, baby. You should know by now that you are special to us and we want to spoil you with whatever you want. Plus, you never ask for much." He grinned.
I giggled and flicked off the lights, letting the candles flicker be the only source.
"You look beautiful Ashley."
If only I could believe you...