CHAPTER 6

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, MEYER DOES. EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I MADE UP.

EDWARD'S POV

We were all in the living room. Bella was on my lap with my arms around her waist, her head was resting on my chest. Alice and Jasper are sitting next to us on the couch. Em and Rose are in the love seat making out. GROSS!

Alice glanced at us, and smiled.

"You two make a great couple." What hell did she just say? Em, Jazz, and Bella were shocked and staring at Alice. Rose was smiling, I was giving both her and Alice a death glare.

"Ali what did you just say about Bella and Eddie?" Jazz asked.

"I said they make a great couple. I mean look at them. They are comfortable with the contact they're sharing right now." Where was she going with this? I looked at Bella she was blushing a bright red color, she was probably thinking the same thing. Rose chuckled at what Ali had said.

"I really don't want to be thinking about my sister like that." Em stated. I glanced at Bella, she had looked relived that he had said that. Then again anyone else would react the same way.

"Alice this is not the time for that." Jazz said. He was probably thinking the same thing as Emmett.

I heard a car coming down the road. I could feel Bella tense.

"I can't do this. Rose can you answer the door?"

"Sure Bella. Edward get your ass up stairs."

"Sis why don't you get yourself something to drink. That'll help you." Bella got up and went to the kitchen, while I went up stairs. I heard the door open, and close. I waited 20 seconds before going downstairs. I quickly winked at Alice, she knew what I was about to do.

"Moring." Alice said.

"Its noon." Emmett stated.

"Yeah, but he hasn't been down until now." Rose sneered.

"Sorry, but I was busy. It's not like anyone missed me." I said back. Knowing she threw that in on purpose.

"Wrong! Bella did." Jazz said. It sounded like he really meant it.

"Where is she?" I asked noticing she wasn't in the room. I sat on the couch.

"She's in the kitchen getting something to drink." Alice answered. I nodded.

"Edward the is Jacob. Jacob this is Edward." Rose said, trying really hard not to sneer. I looked over at him. He was sitting on the chair next to the t.v.

"Hi." I said trying to keep my tone friendly.

"Hi." Wow! He doesn't like me already. Probably has to do with what Jazz said about Bella being the only one who missed me.

"Hey Edward, good to see you awake." Everybody turned to look at her. She made her way toward me.

"Sorry, I was busy." 

"So that's the story your sticking to." Emmett said and then laughing after I nodded. I saw Bella roll her eyes and couldn't help chuckling at that. She always looked cute whenever she was angry.

BELLA'S POV

When Edward went upstairs and I went to get something to drink, I started to think if I really wanted Jake back, which made me think about my feelings for Edward. NO! I don't want that asshole back, I want Edward.

I heard someone answer the door and then the door closing. I decided I would wait for Edward to come down first before I entered the room. I heard them talking as I walked slowly to the living room. Since they were going with the whole 'Glad to see your awake' thing I played along.

"Hey Edward, good to see you awake." Everybody turned to look at me. i saw that Jake was grinning from ear to ear. Bastard.

"So that's the story your sticking to," My annoying brother said, he then started laughing after Edward nodded. I rolled my eyes and heard Edward chuckling. I made my way to him looking at Jazz and Alice winking. Alice understood what I was about to do and grabbed Jazz arms as if to restrain him. I chuckled at the picture of that. I sat on Edward's lap who looked composed and not surprised that I did that. I rested my head on his shoulder as if to say I'm bored.

"Hey Bells"

"Jake." I said coldly.

"Okay Jacob, why don't you tell us why you're here, so we can get this over with." Jazz said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I wanted to talk to Bella, alone." I sighed knowing that it was coming. I was about to get up when I felt Edward grip on me tighten. I was grateful that he was acting the 'boyfriend' role really good, but it felt as though he wasn't acting.

"I'll be fine." I spoke really low so that only he could hear me. He released me and I went outside, but not before kissing him and turning to the people in the living room, "No listening, if you do you're going to lose something very valuable to you." They all nodded and looked scared.

Jacob and I made our way outside. "Okay what do you want to talk about?" Not sure whether or not I  still wanted to hear what he had to say.

"I was wondering if you'd take me back."

"What about Leah?"

"If you said yes then I would break-up with her when I got back and if you said no then..." THAT ASSHOLE, I know Embry already told me, but still.

"HELL NO." I told him a few other things and told him to get the hell out of here before I brought me brothers to come kick his ass. Of course I heard him say that we would be together again. I didn't say anything, because I wasn't sure he said it.

I walked back inside to be attacked by everyone asking where Jake was and I told them some of the things I said. Emmett being Emmett said I should have kicked his ass. I excused myself because I had to call Embry to ask when Jacob was suppose to go home.

Well looks like I have to deal with him for one week. Great. I went downstairs and said good night to everyone. I needed a nice hot shower to relax my muscles.

After the shower I read a bit. Just as I was about to go to sleep someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." Whoever you are.

"Hey. I was wondering if I could talk to you?" What does Edward want to talk about with me?

"Sure. What about?"

"Do you want to go out sometime? Like to a movie or something." Did he just ask me out? What the hell?

"Sure."

"Great." Did I just agree to a date with Edward? I'm screwed.