CHAPTER 3

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTER THEY ALL BELONG TO MEYERS. EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I MADE UP.

BELLA'S POV

I opened the front door and let everybody in before I went in. Emmett was sitting on the couch.

"Bella I'm hungry!" I always love it when Emmett whines like a baby.

"Then get off your lazy ass and make yourself a sandwich."

"But I don't wanna."

"Then starve."

"But I'm hungry."

"Emmett just order a damn pizza."

"Okay, but could you pay for it?"

"I payed for the last one."

"Jazz?"

"Sorry bro, but I payed for the one before Bella. It's your turn."

"Fine I'll go make myself a sandwich." Jasper and I couldn't hold it anymore, we started laughing. Everybody, but Emmett looked at us funny.

"Why are you laughing?" Edward asked. God his voice sounded like angels. Wait did I just think that. Yes you did. No I didn't. Yes you did. NO I DIDN'T. YES YOU DID. FINE MAYBE I DID.

I responded, "Emmett only does that when he starving, so Jasper and I may sure he always makes his own food or pays for it himself."

"And how is that funny?" This time it was Rose who asked the question.

"Because he tries to get us back later." They were still confused.

"What Bella's trying to say is that he fails because we end up pranking him before he pranks us or he miss ends up prank himself." everybody started laughing again and that's when Emmett came back in and with a sandwich in one hand and a glass of juice in the other. What he didn't know was that Jasper and I did something to the juice because of a prank he pulled on us. I walked over to Jasper and signaled with my eyes to look at Emmet. He saw the juice and tried to hold back his laughter like I was doing.

Emmett grabbed the glass and takes a big gulp and then spits it out." WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?IT TASTE LIKE SHIT." We couldn't hold in our laughter anymore and started to laugh using the wall for support.

"That...my...dear...brother...is...something...you'll...never...know..." I said while laughing.

"I'm so gonna get you Bella!" Oh crap I better start running.

"You'll never take me alive copper!' I shouted and then rushed to the door. Then I remember the door was locked. Emmett grabbed me by the legs and hang me upside down.

"Emmett put me down."

"NO"

"Wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyy?"

"Because you spiked my drink."

"That's because of your last prank and it wasn't only me Jazz helped."

Jasper was standing right next to Emmett. So Emmett grabbed him by the legs and hang him upside down next to me with his other hand.