Chapter 19 : Maybe

KAI'S POV

"Wait! What?!? Did Kyungmi said that she is leaving the group? Please tell me that's not true! Please tell me that I am dreaming of Luhan again!" Lay hyung pleaded and everyone stood in silence.

"Lay, you are not dreaming of Luhan. This is real." Xiumin said while patting Lay hyung's back. "Well done, Chanyeol. Another member has left the group.. again.." Baekhyun hyung clapped sarcasticly. Chanyeol hyung just stared at us, quietly. "I'm going to find Ivy-shi." D.O. hyung said and I stood up too. "I'll follow too." I said and both hyung and I went out of the room to find Ivy-shi. When I found her, she got alot of explaining to do.

•••

KYUNGMI'S POV

Should I? Should I not? I was sitting outside the meeting room of the CEO's. Resting my head on the wall, I remember the days that I spent with the members. I really did'nt want to leave, especially Lay oppa and Kai. I was on the verge of tears.

"Noona!" I heard Kyungsoo's voice and I open my eyes to seen him and Kai walking towards me. "Have you..?" Kai looks towards the door then me. I shake my head and both Kyungsoo and Kai sigh. "We can figure this out, Kyungmi noona." Kyungsoo said and Kai nodded.

"Yes. Hyung is right. Please don't leave us and me, jagi. I beg you." Kai was hugging me and I can feel my back getting wet. Is this kid crying? "Jongin, are you crying? Omg! I'm sorry." I said and Kai pulled back from the hug. He faced me with his tears rolling down his cheeks. Why is he crying? "Yah.. You are not suppose to cry.. I won't leave.. for now.." I said while whispering the end of the sentence.

"Really, noona?" Kyungsoo said and I nodded. "Thank you, noona." Kai said and kissed my forehead. I sigh and look at the both of them. I can't believe I lied to them.. again..

•••

I followed Kyungsoo and Kai back to the practice room. Somehow, each steps I took, I felt nervous and my heart beats faster.

"I don't want to go in there." I said while grabbing Kai's hand. Kyungsoo turned and looks at me. "Okay, okay. Then where do you want to go?" Kyungsoo asked and I could only think of a place.

•••

"I hope manager hyung is'nt angry with us." Kai whispered. "Don't worry, I informed him and he said its okay." I said while the 3 of us were strolling in the theme park.

"Noona! I want to go ride that!" Kai pointed to a roller coaster and Kyungsoo followed to what Kai is pointing. "Guys, I'm just going to stay here. You can go with Kyungsoo." I offered and Kyungsoo widen his eyes. "Why am I suppose to go with him? Noona, you are suppose to go with Kai! Not me!" Kyungsoo said and Kai nodded, and I sigh. "I can't ride roller coasters. We will go out next time, okay?" I said to Kai and he pouted.

"Alright. You promised, noona. Hyung, let's go." Kai said before dragging Kyungsoo with him. I feel my thigh vibrating and I quickly took my phone at my pocket.

I look at the caller id. "Appa.." I muttered and quickly answer the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kyungmi-ah! It's me appa! We have.. urm.. terrible news!"

"What is it?!?" I half yelled.

"Your eomma and I have to move to another company because we are offered to work at a higher bussiness."

"So you are telling me that we have to move to that place?"

"Yeah... and we will be staying there just for 3 years.."

"3 YEARS? Appa! That's really long!"

"I know! I know! We have no choice or I have to quit the job!"

"Does Sooman samchon know this?"

"Yeah.. I told him.. He will talk to you soon.. I have to go.." Appa said and straight away ended the call. What the? I look at my phone and shake my head.

I saw Kai and Kyungsoo walk towards me. Kyungsoo had a pale face while Kai was really happy. "What happen?" I asked and I stared at Kyungsoo. "Jagiya! We should go to that ride next time! Just the both of us!" Kai said to me and I just nodd at him. Kyungsoo was shaking his head behind Kai.

"Guys, we should get going." I said while looking at my phone. I then notice that I receive a message from Appa.

Appa

We are moving to te States. I will give you 2 more days to settle everything.

•••

The 3 of us reach to at our dorm and we went in quietly. "Noona! Where did you go?" Sehun suddently appeared and I quickly hug Kai. Sehun just laughs at us.

"We went to the carnival." I said and Sehun pouted. "But I want to come." Sehun said and I ruffled his hair. "We can go next time." Maybe next 3 years.

"Really?! YAY!" Sehun said excitedly. Baekhyun and Chen then appeared and stared at us. They just look at us and went back in. "What's wrong with them?" Kai said and Sehun sighs. "Let's just say that they are not happy of Kyungmi noona leaving." Sehun said and I frowned.

"So they want me to stay in this group?" I said, half-loudly, making Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo looking up at me. "Have you guys learnt anything after Kris oppa left?" I yelled, looking disbelievingly at the 3 of them.

Soon, the members went out to see me looking mad and frustrated. "What's going on?" Suho said and I stared at him. "Noona, calm down.." Sehun said and I shake my head. "No! Look at yourself! Do you know why Kris left? Because of the company! They keep making you work and work and work. You guys always say that you are fine but you are not!" I said and Chanyeol frown.

"You don't know anything.." Chanyeol said. "Oh yeah? Look what happen now. First, Kris. Then, Luhan and now Tao." I said while looking at Lay. "I'm tired.." I whispered and Kai put his hand on my shoulder. Right, Kai. "Kai.. Let's end everything." I said while looking at him. Kai was confused. "What are you talking about?" Kai said and I sigh.

"Let's end us. I'm sorry." I said and I look at the members. "Appa called me that we have to move because they moving thier bussiness there."

"Where?" Sehun asked.

"To the states."

Everyone keeps quiet and Kyungsoo speaks up. "Are you leaving?"

"Maybe."

•••

Should Kyungmi leave?