Chapter 2 : Are You Serious?

(portrayer of Kyungmi/Iseul/Ivy : Heize of unpretty rapstar)

Chapter 2
Are You Serious?

KYUNGMI'S POV

"And.. post." I just posted a video of me answering questions from my fans. My name is Lee Kyungmi and I am a 1991 liner.

I don't want to brag but I have about 4 million subscribers on my youtube channel.

If you are asking me where am I studying, well, I am studying but I am not studying in school. I am homed-school.

My parents were worried because people might hurt me or bully me. There is a reason for this.

My family is kinda wealthy and well known. My eomma and appa are working as fashion designers.

Their brand is really well knowned. My dad, his brother, which is my samchon (uncle), is Lee Sooman.

You know the one who created famous groups such as EXO, f(x) and so on.

I was checking my twitter and instagram when I receive a text from my bestfriend, Ga Yun, sent me a message with a link. I clicked on the link and this is what it comes out ;

allkpop ; EXO is rumored to have another member but its a female.

See Also : Fans are still grieving about KrisHanTao departure.

One of the managers of SM Entertainment has posted an instagram picture saying "Can't wait to meet you. #NewMember #NewEXO" So far, SM Entertainment has not spoken up yet.

(click this link to see the instagram picture)

What do you think, EXO-Ls? Leave Your Thoughts Below.

2,400 comments

kyungsoo4ever : WHAT? OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMG! if its true, I am excited! I wonder who is this mystery person. I think its Iseul!

suhoderpface : Is it even possible? I thought SM only sticks to girl groups and boy groups ONLY.

Jbloveme : Is this to cover up kris, luhan and tao's lawsuit? SM please talk it out. You don't have to cover it up.

AeriSarangBaek : I hope it's Iseul, the youtuber and Sooman's niece. I really hope is her. If it isnt her, I am not happy with this.

KpopLover1 : Since Tao left, I never believe anything if its related to EXO. So, I have no words of this article.

SM is adding a member in EXO and the fans thought is me? Wow. Its impossible I am going to be debuting in samchon's company.

Hell no. I am not even....

"Kyungmi, samchon is here." My brother, Ki Woon said popping his head into my room.

"Who?" I said still reading the comments of the article.

"Sooman samchon." Ki Woon oppa said and I stop reading the article and turn my head towards him.

"Chincha?" I said, not beliving his words and oppa nodded his head.

"He is downstairs talking to eomma and appa. Sooman samchon wanted to see you too." Ki Won oppa added and I gulped.

Don't tell me its about the article. Please. No.

Ki Won oppa follows me downstairs and I saw eomma and appa with Sooman samchon. As soon Sooman samchon saw me, he stoods up.

"Anyonghasaeyo, Sooman samchon." I said and bowed 90 degrees. He opens his arms to me for a hug and I gladly accept it.

"You have grown well Kyungmi. Compare to your 9 years old self, you look so short back then. But, now you look mature, tall, like a model." Sooman samchon said while putting his hands on my shoulder.

I laugh at him for his compliments.

"Ofcourse, that is our daughter you are talking about, hyung." Appa said and eomma smiled proudly at me.

"Let's sit and talk about something." Sooman samchon said all of a sudden and I sat down beside eomma. Sooman samchon looks at me.

"Have you read about the rumours in allkpop?" Sooman samchon asked and I nodded, slowly.

Please don't tell me it is true.

"The article is true. We are adding a female member in the group and it is you." Sooman samchon said and I just freeze.

Omg. Is he serious? Omg. I can't believe this. This must be a dream.

I mentally slap myself. "Omo. Are you serious, Sooman samchon? This must be a dream to me." I said clearly shocked.

Sooman samchon laugh and shake his head.

"It's not a dream Kyungmi." Sooman samchon said and I look at eomma and appa who looks at me proudly.

"We support for whatever you do, Kyungmi. You already made us proud." eomma said and hugged me. Seriously, this is my dream and it came true.

My eyes nearly had tears but I decided not to cry.

"If everything is fine, I think its better for you to pack your things then we can proceed to meet the boys." Sooman samchon said and I quickly leave to pack my things in my room.

I pack my neccessary stuffs. I decided to my bring my camera, tripod, laptop and guitar.

"All done." I said while carrying my luggage and guitar.

When I went downstairs, there was a man that I can't recognize.

He then stares at me but he looks frozen.

"Kyungmi, this is Hyo Shik. He is EXO's manager." Sooman samchon said and I stick my hand out for a handshake.

He gladly accept my handshake but he is shaking.

"Oh yeah, he is a fan of yours." Sooman samchon said and I laugh.

"Let me help you carry your luggage." Manager oppa said and I decline.

"It's okay. Its not heavy at all." I said and Manager oppa nodded.

I said goodbye to my parents and Sooman samchon, manager hyung and I quickly went into the black van.