"I got it." Andrew said cracking his knuckles. He picked all three rings and easily tossed them perfectly on different bottles, not missing even one.

The guy cleaned up the rings before quickly grabbing the bear and handed it to him. Andrew handed me the bear which caused me to squeal and to give Andrew a kiss on the cheek.

"Before you go can I get a picture with you Lucky?" The guy asked and I smiled then nodded handing the bear to Andrew who scowled at the guy. We quickly took the picture and then walked away with Andrew throwing one last glare over his shoulder.

"I didn't know you like carnivals so much." Andrew said.

"Yeah, you see I actually have never been to one before." I said smiling looking around with wide eyes. It was like a whole new world for me.

" What?" Andrew said with an amazed look on his face.

" Well yeah when you're busy being a part time Model and a Nerd you don't really get to do fun stuff other than shopping and occasional coffee." I said shrugging. "Plus even when I was younger and still lived in Australia my parents would have me model toddler clothes while they were working."

"Your parents work a lot, huh?"

"Yeah but it doesn't matter anymore. I'm eighteen so I really don't need them." I said biting my lip. After many years of practice I was now perfectly capable of taking care of myself and all my needs. I don't need them to be home every day or even the holidays because I was an adult now. I don't need to get lonely being by myself anymore.

"Wow you really haven't lived. But since you're my girlfriend now you are going to get to see the wild side." Andrew said trying to lighten the mood.

"Hmm well I have been a nerd before and a model but I must say I have never been a bad girl." I said which causes Andrews smirk to widen.

" Sweetheart, prepare for the best ride of your life. Have you ever been drunk before?" He asked.

"No? But what does that have to do with anything?" I asked confused.

"Oh Clo you really are so innocent. Come on." Andrew said pulling me to the parking lot.

" Where are we going now? Your car is parked that way." I said pointing to the opposite direction.

" That wasn't my car it was a friends. I'm more of a motorcycle type of guy, my friend can get it later." I didn't bother to question how he had friends already in New York and only shook my head.

"Okay, well bad boy where are we going on foot because I am in heels." I reminded him.

"Don't worry we are going where they sell cars." Andrew said walking faster.

"Wait are you renting a car?" I asked.

"More like borrowing. Now Clo when we get there I want you to go up to the counter and tell everyone that works there you are going to have a sports section in the new magazine you are in and you need a picture with everyone. Okay? At 9:30 sharp come back out and just tell them you have to go. Do you understand?" Andrew said looking at me dead in the eye as we stood outside of a car place.

"Yeah, but where are you going for the next five minutes?" I questioned confused.

"You'll see." Andrew smirked rushing off into the car parking lot.

"Well okay then." I grumbled walking into the shop.

"Please let this not be a dream! I have dreamed of sleeping with you too Lucky, don't worry come on babe." A guy in his thirties said when he seen me.

"Um what?" I asked freaked out.

"Sorry, um hi how can I help you?" The guy named Tim asked.

"Well for the magazine I'm going to be in they want a car section so I need all of your employees to come over here and take a picture with me since we have decided to sponsor you." I said and all the employes listened. After a few pictures the clock struck 9:30 and I said a quick thanks and ran out of the car place. When I walked out I seen Andrew on a Harley Davidson motorcycle

"Hop on." He said.

"Where the hell did you get this motorcycle?" I asked before I put two and two together and gasped.

"You stole it?" I shrieked. Andrew told me to shh and told me to hop on again.

"I'm wearing a dress." I said giving him a disapproving look. Andrew obviously didn't like that answer so he got off and picked me up then sat me down on the death trap.

"Hold on tight." Andrew said speeding off which cause me to immediately hold on tightly to his waist.

"By the way Babe, I'm pretty sure you owe me a kiss." Andrew said after a few minutes which caused me to groan.

"Where are we going?" I asked for the millionth time today.

"Have you ever been clubbing?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you liked the Chapter! Please Let me know if you think too much is going on in this story. Who do you think the UnKnown Point of View was? On the Side there is a PICTURE OF CLOVER IN HER SCHOOL/NERD LOOK. Anyways sorry for such a short Chapter! This chapter is dedicated to all the wonderful people who have commented. You all know the Drill,

Comment

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3