My Reasoning

I went underground for a while. Trying to regain my thoughts and strategize on what my next plan will be. But then, something memorable crept into my mind. I remember the very first night on the job. My first night becoming Robin. I remember me and him taking down Penguin and his guys in spectacular manner. Single handedly, the best moment in my entire two lives.

Why am I doing this? For a death not even Batman could prevent? When I think about it, I'm the one who decided to go to an abandon warehouse without telling Batman or anyone. I'm the one who didn't want to listen to anyone but myself, and it got me killed. Now, by reasons I still don't understand, I'm alive again. And the legacy I'm leaving behind is a merciless killer.

But then again, why did he never avenge me? I'm his second son, his second Robin, and he let his mortal enemy get away with killing me. Plus, my way of getting rid of bad guys is more affective then how Batman handles it. I'm a hero, and a healer, and for him to disown me like that is just unbelievable and infuriating.

And now, I'm the Arkham Knight trying to destroy people's lives and Batman himself. But, I realized that, I can't kill Batman. Physical I could, but mentally I couldn't. So, I made my decision.