Chapter two - DUDE!!!

Haha, I'm enjoying writing this story :3

Recap: was just pushed into the wardrobe... Yeah...

BEGIN!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Mom... Golden nuggets please..."

...

"Mom?"

"MOM!!" that was when I finally sat up and looked around.

Wait... this is not my room.

In fact, where the chiz am I?!

This foresty area... it looked vaguely familiar.

A small stream bubbled next to me, and I crawled over to it, splashing my face. Then I froze, and held a strand of my hair in front of my eyes, and screamed.

"OMIGOD!! MY HAIR IS PINK!! HELL NO!!!" and it kind of went on like that for about ten minutes.

Seriously, though, who wouldn't scream? My hair was that stupoid pink bubblegum shade that Sakura from Naruto's was. Speaking of Naruto...

"Hey, are you okay?" a REALLY good cosplayer stood next to me, and I almost squealed. It was just like having the real Sasuke next to me.

"No! Have you seen my hair?!?! It's PINK!!!" I wailed, and the cosplayer gave me a weird look. I stopped and blinked, looking around. Where were Zoey and Tommy? Wait, forget that, where was I?!?!

"Hey, you, where am I?" I asked, and the cosplayer seemed to watch me very carefully.

"In the woods outside Konoha." I rose an eyebrow. Okay, this kid was taking his role VERY seriously.

"Very funny. Now, tell me where I am!" he just gave me a look. You know, the you're-crazier-than-a-fish-in-a-pickle-barrel-stay-away-from-me kind of look.

"I just told you!" he said. My eyebrow twitched.

"Dude, this isn't funny anymore! You're supposed to be Sasuke, I get it! But seriously, tell me where the shiz I am!" I was yelling by the end of it.

"This IS Konoha!!" he was yelling now too.

"Yeah? AND I'M A RAINBOW UNICORN!!" and then ANOTHER cosplayer appeared.

"What's going on?" 'Kakashi' asked 'Sasuke'. Then 'Sasuke' made a loop with his finger, suggesting that I was crazy.

"Oh great, another one! And a Kakashi this time! Bravo! Excellent!" my tone turned sarcastic " Bloody marvellous!"

'Kakashi' gave me a weird look.

"Look, whatever, just, have either of you seen my friends?" blank expressions. "A ginger with green eyes, and a brown haired guy with brown eyes?"

"Maybe she means that other one we found earlier?" 'Sasuke' muttered to 'Kakashi' and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes!!! Can you take me to them?!?!"

* * *

I backed into a corner next to this girl with orange eyes and red hair, hiding my eyes from all the cosplayers in the room. What was this, anime expo 2011?!

"Who are you?" she asked me in a familiar voice, and I blinked at her.

"Omigod, ZOEY?!?! What happened to your hair?!?! And your eyes are orange!" I exclaimed, hugging her.

"Well your hair is pink! And you're the one with yellow pupilless eyes! And you're so pale!" I blinked, looking at my skin next to hers. She was right. I was pale before, but now I was, as a friend of mine once said, milk-carton white!