Six | | Cool Story Babe | |

Start from the beginning

"I understand that Parker. I just want you to have a great future. If business is your future then business it is. Your mom and i love you so much. You already make us beyond happy." My dad said smiling at me

"Except when you don't clean your room or leave dirty dishes in the sink" Mom said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Wow mom, way to ruin the moment we are having" i got up and kissed them both and ran up to my room to start my homework for the night.

Im glad Addison and I had that chat this morning in class. And i hadn't realized our dads worked for the same company. Did i really not pay attention my whole life till now how close we actually were. Well family wise. I wonder what schools she was talking about. 

What if she got excepted into school across the country or in another continent? Do i really care if she leaves or not?

Of course you do Adams! You are whipped and you havent even asked her out yet. The closest thing you've done is makeout. 

I am not whipped. 

yes you are! fluffy, extra creamy whipped 

*2 HOURS LATER*

Im DONE! I finally finished my essay. Man was that fast. I hit send with a hard tap. Addison told me that our teacher accepts early emails of essays. So thats what i did. Thank god i got it out of the way. It felt good to get things done that you know you can do.

I heard Addison come up the stairs and into her room. I decided to go follow her and see what she is up to.

The door was open and i can see her face first on her bed like jesus on the cross.

I quietly tiptoed over to the other side of her bed , grabbed her and layed her on my lap.

" Parker i was so comfortable." She groaned at me.

"Im sorry but I wanted to see your pretty face" I said playing with her hair.

"Im am so tired its not even funny. It took me 3 hours to write the essay because Victoria kept distracting me and showing me her texts between her and Josh. I love her but she is a nut sometimes." She grabbed her forehead and shook it.

" Well hey you got it done at least. But i have good news!" I said moving her hands away from her face. "I talked to my dad and mom when i got home. He was so understanding. He just wants me to be happy."

"Aww im so happy for you" She said sitting up now facing me.

"I accepted Miami U's offer for their Business Program." I grabbed her hands into mine. "What schools did you gets offers from."

The corner of her eyes crinkled ups rom her smiling, knowing where i was going with this.

"UCLA, Sacred Heart, and a university in London." She said sweetly

My face dropped and the word shit came out of my mouth before i had a chance to stop it.

"But do you know what school i accepted just about 2 hours ago." She got on her hands and knees and leaned over so her lips were near my ear. "Miami." She ended that with a kiss to my cheek and laughed.

" Are you serious? Like your not joking are you" I said beaming from head to toe.

"You really believed i would move across the globe?" I just nodded at her question.

"Victoria got accepted into Atlanta State U. I dont know how im going to live without her." She said with a sigh. " and i heard Josh got accepted into a school thats right near her."

"i know how you feel. Jack got into California State for football though. But we will get through it dont worry." i said looking into her eyes.

" i guess that just means more time going to visit them" She smirked.