Four | | Look What The Donkey Dragged In | |

PARKER'S POV

I didn't go to sleep until like 3 this morning and now im up at 9 am. Before that i was walking to the guest bathroom to get an extra towel when i heard snoring coming from Addison's room. So i walked in and saw her like Jesus on the cross sprawled out on her bed. I couldnt help but stiffle a laugh.

I dont know if i want to go to this party tonight. Im just not in the mood at all. Yet I have no idea why. Usually I'm so up for it and cant wait to grab a beer, relax and have a good time with my friends. 

Anyways, i got up stretching like a cat and headed down stairs to eat. My mom and dad had a bussiness trip to go on for 4 days so i know they left last night. Im going to be home with Addison. Alone. For 4 days. By ourselves. In this huge house. Oh Boy

As i was walking down the stairs into the kitchen i heard someone singing out loud and something that smells so good making my stomach growl.

I stopped at the archway to the kitchen when i see Addison dancing and singing trying to make breakfast. I have to admit she is quite adorable. I tried my hardest not to laugh.

"..Chole i know your sister turns everyone one. But oh baby i have no doubt that your're the one i want.......Chole i know your sister turns everyone on. But you're the one i want..." She sings still not noticing im there.

She put the breakfast out on the counter when she looked up at me

" AHHHHH" She screams jumping in the air almost falling but caught her self on the island in front of her." What the Hell Parker" She yelled holding her heart, trying to calm herself down.

I walked to the island and sat down grabbing a plate with the stuff she made on it. I was about to take a bite out of the food, but i got my hand slaped by Addison.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?!" She said wide eyed taking the plate away from me.

" I was going to eat before you viciously hurt my hand" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Get your own food you moron. This is mine" She said stomping away out to the balcony.

Just a few minutes later while i cleaned up the fruit i just had, Addison was coming in the same time i heard other voices coming in through the front door.

" Well look what the donky dragged in." Addison said as we reached Jack and Josh.

" Hey! Thats offensive" Josh gasped grabbing his heart.

" Aww Sorry not Sorry" She put on a fake smile

I can so tell they are going to become best friends.

" So Josh has been begging me, to ask you, if Victoria is coming to the party tonight?" He said smirking at Josh who just gave him the middle finger back.

"You touch her, i will bury you alive. And yes she is coming. Actually she should be here soon." She said looking at the clock on the wall.

" YES! I have a chance." Josh screamed.

"I don' know what happened to him, but i haven't seen him flirt with like any other girls except Vicki since you moved here." Jack grabbed josh's shoulder and shook him "Who the hell are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

For about 10 minutes i watched her and only her. How she was laughing at josh and jack's jokes, then talking about the most weirdest things and just how she smiled. She has yet to smile like that for me. And I'm afraid she never will because what I did. She will never forgive me. It also doesn't help that every moment i had with her since, I've screwed and messed it up because i am an idiot.