Three | | My Car is so Much Better Than Yours | |

Three | | My Car Is So Much Better Than Yours | |

ADDISON'S POV

After dinner, which was amazing can i say, we got ready to sit around open fire pit and marsh some mellows. The timing was just right. It was about 9pm so it was dark out and there was a slight breeze that made it nice to sit outside. Which it always is in Florida.

I sat next to Jack on one of the benches and may I say he is hilarious. He keeps making corny jokes and pick up lines. You know, the ones that are kind of bad but are the ones you cant help but laugh at. See jack is someone i can see my self with if i had to choose. I don't like him like that, but i guess what i mean is, how he treats girls and doesn't just fool around but really wants a decent relationship. He is a great student and has a major talent on the football field on the defensive line. I wish guys were more like him. But instead majority of our school is filled with a mixture or parkers and joshs.

Vicki was playing hard to get with Josh. All he did was try to hit on her or make smooth moves. But deep down inside i knew she just want to give in and jump his bones right there, right now.

We have known these boys since we were little. And funny how we all used to be in the same class in elementary school. Mrs. Saven's class, room 214. Its interesting to see how people change throughout the school levels. I actually used to like parker in middle school. I thought he was the cutest boy in the whole grade, until he hit puberty and became a number one asshole.

"Hey Addison, are you from Tennessee, because you're the only ten i see" he said one of his corny pick up lines trying to flirt with me. I looked down and blushed.

"Aww that was cute Jack" I commented still ending up with a slight blush on my cheeks

"Oh come on i know you like me Addison." Jack said tying to wrap his arm around my waist and pull me into him.

"You are a adorable, i think we could be great friends" I sadly say patting his shoulder to man up

"Friend Zoned" Parker and Josh hollered making Jack embarressed. And as a result both got smacked upside the head by Victoria.

I love my best friend.

I looked over at Jack to see his face buried in his hands and a little blushing. Aww i feel bad now. I wrapped my arms around him to give him a nice hug.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'd choose you any day over those asswipes over there." I giggled giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I second that!" Victoria laughed as well.

"Hey! Choose me, not him!" Josh gasped grabbing her waist and starting to tickle her.

I actually had fun tonight, we all talked about school and funny stories that happened when we were little. If some one were to walk in, they would think that we had all been best friends since we were born.

Parker keep sneaking glances at me and i sadly couldn't help but sneak glances at him as well. I knew he wanted to say something else to. Like words were right there in his throat but it's like his brain wouldn't let him open his mouth to let them out.

After we all ate tons of Marshmallows and decided that we were full. Parker and I said bye to everyone as they left because it is a week night and that means we still have school in the morning to look forward to. They all left and now it was just me and Parker standing together alone.

We both couldn't look away from each other. He kept opening his mouth to say something but then would shut it.

Whatever, I didnt feel like talking to him anyways. And i shouldnt have to after what he pulled in english today.