Two | | God Bless America | |

Two | | God Bless Fucking America | |

PARKER'S POV

That is the girl my mom is taking in to live with us? Is she high? I cant live with that bitch on the top of MY stair case. I didn't mean what i said early in school, but she didn't have to slap me for it.

Okay maybe she did.

yeah you totally deserved that slap. idiot.

"Well I'm gonna leave you two to talk and get to know each other." She said looking unsure whether to leave us alone by ourselves of not. " Dinner is at 7 guys" she stated walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks Jane!" I cringed at the sound of her voice smiling at my mother from the top of the grand stair case. Addison took one long glare at me and walked back into the direction of her room.

I walked up to the stairs to her room to teach this girl a lesson. But by the time i reached her door, she slammed it in my face. Seriously? I turned the nob to open the door to see her going through boxes of clothes and putting them away in the walk-in closet. When she came back out she saw me and looked down walking back to the clothes in the box.

"Go the fuck away Parker." she hissed not even looking up at me.

" Why the hell did you have to slap me in class?" She looked up instantly confused and anger in her face. Well, that got her attention.

" Why? WHY?" she yelled starting to get up and walk towards me. " You have no idea what i am going through, and you decide to put my parents into this just to get attention? You are one sick son of a bitch Parker Adams." she teared her eyes away from mine and started doing the clothes again.

" You must really hate me then" i said wanting to see her get mad. I know I'm a dick. But what can i say.

" Huh Hate is an understatement for what i feel for you right now. You care more about your fucking ego in school and what others think about you then what your saying to people's faces. Did you even think before you said that to me?" She yelled, despise in her voice, as she starred at me waiting for a response

What was i suppose to say? Did i really think before i said that to her?

I walked towards her placing my lips to her ear.

"You wish you had my ego to live up by. Being popular, having people wrapped around your fingers. The whole package everyone dreams of."

She gasped and pushed me away

"Yeah see well there's the difference between you and me. I could fucking care less if i was on top of the freaking thrown in high school. Even if i was, i wouldn't treat people like they are my slaves and treat them like shit." She poked my chest to prove her point. "You make me sick."

" Whatever" i said looking around her room.

" You knew my parents died Parker. And you thought that was a great comeback. Yeah lets remind poor Addison that she has no parents. Remind her that she is alone and has no one to love her like they did." She turned her head away from me, i could tell that she was going to start to cry. "Bravo, you deserve to win a flipping Oscar for that performance."

shit

"Addison, I..." I wanted to say something more, but i truly didn't know what to say.

She cut my sentence off, "Just don't say a word to me, Get out."

Before she could say anything more i walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. Well i feel like complete shit now.

" Yo Adams! We're here" The guy said realizing it was Jack.