Six | | Cool Story Babe | |

PARKERS POV

It's been over an hour since Addison left the house. I didn't run after her, because if i did then i know i was just putting myself in the dog house. Giving her space is what i needed to do. 

If she doesn't want me to kiss her or isn't ready then i will respect that and when the time is right i will try again and ask her. 

My Spotify is playing some Chris Brown as I finish up my paper. I didn't realize Addison was standing in the middle of my room until she cleared her throat. 

As i looked up and into her eyes, it was like a wave of relief splashed over me, knowing she was alright and home now.

"Hey" She said in a small whisper probably not sure of what to say.

i put my laptop down next to me and swung my legs over my bed so i was sitting at the edge of it. "I'm sorry i made you run off earlier. That was not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable around me."

"No that isn't the reason i left Parker." Addison replied rolling my desk chair over to sit in front of me. "Taking that walk is what i needed to clear my mind and my heart. I needed to know what it was that i wanted."

"And what is it that you want?" in my mind i hope that she wanted something with me. 

"I do like you Parker and maybe soon we can try whatever this is out. For right now though, i want you to get to know me and vice verse. I am scared of rushing into things, mainly because of things that happened in my past." 

So she wanted to be with me? 

"Addison i respect you, If you don't want to do anything or want to wait, then i am cool with that. I just wanted you to know how i feel." I said softly looking up at her.

My hands moved on their own going towards to hold her hand, but i stopped and realized what i was about to do and remembering what we both just talked about. She must have noticed because she gave me a small smile and met my hand half way with hers. She interlocked my fingers with hers and leaned in to give me a small peck on the cheek.

Hey. That was better than not getting anything at all.

"Good night Parker." 

***********

Its already Monday again, and its off to school.

So things didn't go according to plan this weekend. I was going to serenade her and be all sexy and cute for her. Which i thought was going to make her like me back more. But she is a tough little cookie to crack. This weekend was actually fun though. We hung out, talked about each others lives, played 20 questions. And did i mention she loves playing XBOX. Like GTA5 and Black Ops 2.

Addison wasn't just good, she was amazing. I think I'm in love. 

But besides that the other night in my art room was the last time we kissed., i tried to sneak a few kisses here and there but she would always laugh and i ended up kissing her cheek instead. Well, good enough, but i will get her to kiss me again.

So i headed out the door and into my 4 door black BMW, which i proudly bought my self after the 2 jobs i worked my butt off at. 

Addison already left this morning. She said she didnt like the morning traffic, which i didnt blame her for. People are so slow sometimes.

I got to school within 10 minutes and headed to my locker to grab my morning books. Then i took off towards my English class. I don't like English. I mean im getting an A in the class but shouldn't it just be like a reading class because that's all we do.