Six | | Cool Story Babe | |

Start from the beginning

Once i got to my classroom, it was early but i soon noticed Addison sitting in her seat working on something, probably the essay that is due in 2 weeks. That is one of many things we have in common. I like to get my stuff done.

I walked back to my seat and turned to face her. She looked up and smiled my way.

"So this is why you raced out so early this morning?" I raised my eye brows amused.

"What! I cant help it. I like to get it done really early so that i dont have to do it when everyone else is. That means ill be done quicker." She says getting back to writing her essay on her laptop.

"You are a genius!" I said.

"I know i am." She giggled "Then all we need to do is graduate and head off to college."

College... The one thing im scared about. Yes Parker Adams is afraid of College. i don't know what i want to do yet and i dont know if i just want to go to school for football. Which Jack and Josh are doing. I Want to have like a stable plan that i know i will be successful in, then maybe do football on the side. I have no idea where im going yet. I got accepted to all the schools i had applied for which were 4 of them But i dont know. I still have 3 months to decide.

"So where are you going for college?" I asked

"Well i have 3 schools to decide from. weighing all my pros and cons. But i want to go for Business Accounting. How about you?' She said looking up from doing her paper. Her eyes were soft and light. Man she was pretty. How come i didn't try and get to know her before we had that fight in class?

"Business is my plan too! But i dont know what part of business. I want to do something in the field but my dad is a lawyer and he wants me to follow him and i dont want to." I said getting stressed.

"Dont worry, just talk to him. Im sure he will understand. I mean lawyers and business men are like the same thing just do it differently." She said placing a hand over my clenched one. " Im serious just talk to him. My dad was the same way. I told him i wanted to be an Accountant  and he freaked out a little at first but then realized that it was his dream he wanted me to follow not my own. He was a lawyer too. Our dads worked together. I know how it feels."

"Thanks Addison!" I said breathing a sigh of relief to know someone else understands how tough this is.

School went by fast Addison and Victoria stayed after to both write essays. I went home and got ready to face my dad and tell him i wanted to be a business man. I got out of my car and stepped into my house to see my dad and mom both sitting on the couch with a class of wine. Good maybe they will be a little tipsy and say it is fine.

I walked in and they looked up and smiled.

"Son! Just who we are glad to see" My dad said motioning me to come into the living room.

Yep nope they are as sober as can be.

"Can i talk to you guys for a sec. Its really important." I walked over to the plush chair that was situated next to the couch they were sitting on.

"Of course you can sweetheart, what's the matter is everything okay?" My mom started to getting worried

I laughed. "Yes everything is fine. I just wanted to talk to you guys about college."

My dad looked at me confused, like he didn't know where this could possibly be going.

"I decided i wanted to go to school for business. At Miami U." Dad started to open his mouth when i cut him off, because i know how is going to react. "I love you dad and i know you want this dream of us going into a Father & Son law company but i just cant do that. If i did that, it would just be for you to make you happy."