Part 1: special powers

Alex was a kid who had special powers. Unlike Adagio or Celeste, he can control elements of Nature. One might call it the force of nature, in fact. It wasn't long that he figured out that he can control elements. At school, people bully him for his love for books. Little did he know, he can change it all.

   "Hey four eyes! How's your nerdy book going?" A girl with long tied hair said. Many others laughed. Alex decided to ignore them and keep walking home. He had no parents. But they did left him their house to give him a place he would call home. " hey bird brain! Don't come to us! We don't want to be infected! " a boy said with laughter. No matter how much Alex can control himself, this had gone way too far. He ran to a boy and caught him in the neck and said quietly " shut it before nature destroys you." He grabbed the boy and slammed him on the ground. His eyes glow flaming red and ice blue with death. The whole group ran to help the boy while Alex walked away quietly.

When Alex walked home, he saw a pretty girl with a staff with a boy that look like a DJ sitting on the front steps. Confused, Alex walked up to them, and said "Umm... Sorry, but this is my house..." They stood up and the girl asked the boy " You sure this is the one?" While the boy replied" Yes! Sheesh, sis. Can you trust me for once?" The girl replied " No, your gadgets always fail, you do know that. Her eyes focus back on Alex and said " Are you Alex Evozar?" Alex was now VERY confused and said"...yes... But who are you? And who's that guy?" He pointed at the DJ guy. The girl giggled and said " I am Celeste. This 'guy' is my brother, Vox." Alex looked at him and Vox smiled. "We are here because we were sent by the moderator. He told us to tell you something you probably already know." She said. Vox took over and said " we are here because we need to tell you something. Did you know you are a warlock?" Vox smiled.
" wait, what?"Alex asked. "So I am basically like Harry Potter in real life?" Celeste and Vox looked confused. "Who is Harry Potter? " Celeste asked. "Never mind. So if I am a warlock, how would you guys know? " Alex said quickly. Vox quickly grabbed his arm and rolled up his sleeve. He pointed his finger at a mark Alex have on his arm. "See? If you are a warlock, you have this special mark every warlock have. This mark represents your magical power. But you are special. You are the force of nature. Or that's what they say. You have more power than any other warlock." Vox said all this in one breath. Celeste smack him and said " ask his permission if you can check his mark next time. Ok?" She said. They look back at Alex. Vox said " so do you want do come with us to the halcyon fold to fight for glory?" But Alex still have suspicions. He said" how can I make sure you guys aren't kidnappers?" Celeste laughed. She said " if we are, we can't do this, can we? She raised her staff and a small star appeared right next to Alex. "Ok. I buy that. I am coming" he smiled happily as Vox and Celeste activate a beam to transfer them to the fold.