Super Happy Crazy Fun Time In Japan

I am in the economy class with the guys,trying to make Owen feel better with his air sickness...

Owen:WHAAAA I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIEE WHAAA

Noah:stop sweating,lunchbox!Air travel is like the fifteenth most safe mode of transportation,unless you're in a death trap....THIS ONE FOR EXAMPLE!

suddenly a piece of the plane broke and fell,sucking us out of the plane.scheisse...

Leshawna:this is not the way Leshawna is leaving this world!

suddenly she slipped and fell,but Alejandro caught her

Alejandro:such beauty will not fall through that airplane whole on my watch

not like she wasn't enjoying being in his arms hehe.Oh no....Owen's seabelts broke and...he covered the trap.the only good thing...

Harold:I could've done that.I just prefered the ladies wanting more

DJ+me:more Alejandro.

Harold:guys,you don't know anything about women.

me:wait a second.did you just say that I don't know things about women?

Harold:umm....yes?

me:maybe you're right...but i am more than a 100% sure of what I said.

Leshawna:you know,you can put me down now.I mean,if you want to.your choice,because this is nice!

Dj:mhm.nothing.

Owen:not that this isn't fascinating and all,but AAHAA HELP MY BUTT'S BEING SUCKED OUT OF THE PLANE!

Chris:this is your captain speaking.it's time for you to join me in the common area.and i mean EVERYONE.

-there-

Chris:welcome  to today's challange,it's...

Harold:is it a reward or elimination challange?

Chris:good question Harold!and as if i'll tell you!

Tyler:2 of us got booted last time,so today has reward written all over it

Lindsay:I can use a reward.especially if it's candy!or shoes!or shoes made of candy!

me:that will be sticky...

Ale:tell me about it

Chris: and i hope you all brought your radioactive monster repellant because we are about to land in.....JAPAN!
me:yaay! I love Japan! Mostly because of the beautiful culture,but also because of the Animes and Mangas.
-?-:Is there any good type of porn?
i look to who was speaking-Cody-and smirked
me:how should I know.it's not like I watch porn or something.
Cody:oh really.your face says otherwise!*giggled*
me:That's because i dont like watching porn.I like watching Hentai,Yaoi and Yuri. in your words, Erotic Anime,Gay sex and Lesbian sex. It is a great difference between real-life porn and Hentai.DO you want to know what it is?
by now,all the guys were listening closely,and the girls were somehow looking shocked
DJ:Not that I am that interested,but what is it?
Owen:I didnt know you had it in you,DJ
me:It is just normal for a 17 year-old teen to be hormonal.It is only natural. THAT and the fact that the majority of people watching this are hormonal teens without a life and a girlfriend/boyfriend,who are fapping while watching
Noah:And you know this because...