Chapter O6.

Chapter O6 ; Faith's Cousin

-

Craig 'Prodigy' Crippen Jr...

Next day, I woke up upstairs in the attic apartment with..Faith..in my..arms. She was snuggling up with her head on my chest and her arms around me. I had my arm around her. I looked to my right to see Jojo sleeping. I wonder what the fuck happened. My fucking head hurts. I looked at the time. 2pm. I groaned and kicked Jojo. Jojo jumped up in fear, yelling, "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUTT RAPED ME! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." I started laughing. "Nigga, wake up." I laughed. Jojo sat up and looked around. "Oh. Im not in Jail..good." I shook my head. "The fuck is wrong with you?" Jojo gave me the finger and laid back. "Fuck you too. Go get the Advil. My fucking head hurts." Jojo got up and went downstairs. I shook Faith gently. "Hey Faith. Wake up..its 2pm.." Faith slowly woke up. "2pm..you said?" I nodded. Her eyes widen. "SHIT SHIT! My parents are going to Kill me." She paced around the room. "Why wont you tell them that you spent the night here?". She stopped and looked at me. "They would of thought negative! Theres no girls in this house expect your mom and little sister." I stood quiet because I never been in that position before. "Tell my mom to cover you." I suggested. "Will your mom do that?" She asked worried. "Im sure that she will..come on lets brush our teeth.." I got up and went to the bathroom with Faith following behind. "Heres a brand new tooth brush." I said handing it to her. She smiled and took it. We began to brush our teeth. Once we finished, we headed downstairs for lunch. We walked into the kitchen. "Hey Mom." I greeted. "Hello Mrs. Crippen." Faith greeted with a smile. "hello guys, here's your lunch." She handed us our plates. We sat down and began to eat. "Hey mom, can you do Faith a favor?" I asked. "What is it?" She asked. "Can you tell her parents that she was here watching movies with us? She doesn't want to get in trouble.." My mom sighed. "Okay Craig.." Faith and I smiled. "Thanks." She said. "No problem sweetheart.."

Faith Michelle Robinson...

Mrs. Crippen told my parents already. I didn't get in trouble. Right now, Im in my room talking to Daren because he called me. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Here in my bedroom." I answered. "Where's Prodigy?" He scoffed. "Listen Daren, Im not going to talk about Prodigy. He's not fucking here. Stop worrying." I sighed. He stood quiet before saying, "fine, Can I come over?" I smiled. "Yes you may." I felt him smiled over the phone. "Okay baby. I'll be there in 15 minutes." "okay. see ya." I hung up and stood up. I grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom. Long minutes later, I came out the bathroom. I lotioned up and put on my clothes for the day. I put my hair in a neat but yet messy bun. I walked downstairs to see the house decorated. Ugh, My parents are having their lame parties with their friends. "Mom, Party?" I asked entering the kitchen. She nodded happily. "Guess who's coming over...well living with us.." I rose my I brow. "Who?" My mom cheesed. "Paris!" My eyes widen. "Really? Paris is going to live with us?" My mom nods. Paris is my cousin from my mother's side. She's 14 years old. We're super close. "What time is she coming?" My mom shrugs. "I don't know. Your father does. He's at the airport." I smiled. "So go invite Craig and Jovante over." I nodded. I ran outside and went to the Crippen's house. I knocked on the door and Jojo answered it. "Jo. Come to my house." I said. "For?" He smiled. "My mom is throwing this get together for my cousin who's coming in a few hours." He nods. "Okay. Prodigy's in the shower..so We'll be there in 15 minutes.." I nodded. "ii see ya..tell your brother to text me." I said, walking down the stairs. "Copy." With that he closed the door. As I was walking up my stairs to the porch..a car pulled up...Daren's car. Shit.  "Faith Baby." He yelled. The car's engine shut off and the door opened. I gave him a fake smile. "Hey Baby." I said. He closed the door and walked up to me and planted one on me. "I missed you." He smiled, showing off those dimples. "Aww. Me too baby. Lets go inside." He nods. We head inside and my mom come out the kitchen with open arms. "Daren! I haven't seen you in a while." She yells, letting her spanish accent come out. Daren chuckled and went and hug her. "Are you staying over?" She asked him. "Yeah." He said. "Okay sweetie." I shook my head and grabbed his hand. My parents already know that I date him. We walked into my room. He flopped on my bed. "So why are there decorations downstairs?" He asks. "My cousin is rooming in." I said. "Oh. Come lay with me baby." I smiled and crawled on my bed. He wrapped his arms around me, while I had my head on his chest. We were silent. We were enjoying each others presents. Exactly 15 minutes later, the door bell rings. "Welcome!" We hear my mother's voice yell. We chuckled. Seconds later, my bedroom door opens, revealing Prodigy and Jojo. Prodigy's face turns from a smile to a straight face. I quickly sat up. Daren sat up too. Prodigy and Daren gave each other death glares. Jojo was confused, you can tell by his face expression...but me.. I was nervous. "What is he doing here?" Daren said, looking at me. "Because Faith invited us over for the little get together her mom is having for her cousin..why you here?" Surprisingly, Jojo snapped. "Listen little boy, I wasn't talking to you. So cut. Im here because She's my GIRLFRIEND." Jojo rolled his eyes. "Nigga please, don't come with this bullshit & who the fuck are you to be talking to me like that? Huh? Nobody..so you cut." Jojo said, angrily. Alright Jojo! I smirked a bit. "Whatever. Im not gon' argue with little kids." Daren said, rolling his eyes. "Im leaving." He got up. "Why you getting mad for some petty shit?" I said. "Im leaving..Bye." He walked out my room. I sighed. Craig started laughing. "He a bitch." Jojo laughed. 

Jovante 'Jojo' Crippen...

Craig, Faith and I decided to go downstairs and want for her cousin. We started playing 2k13 on PS3 to kill time. Hours later, the front door opened. Faith's Father came in with 4 large suitcases. Craig ran over to help him. "Thanks son." He said. "No problem, sir." Craig said, grabbing the suitcases. Seconds later, the most beautifulest girl i ever seen in my goddamn life. "I-Is that your cousin?" I asked Faith. She nods. "Yep. That's Paris. she's fourteen." She said nudging me. My eyes grew wide. Finally! a girl my damn age. Faith ran up to her and hugged her. She was wearing the fliest outfit. (Everyones outfit in the external link and picture of Paris on the side.) The girls pulled away. Faith whispers something into her ears. I felt my stomach doing flips and turns. Paris walked up to me and ...hugged me. "Hi Im paris." She said, pulling away. Yo, I swear Faith is a fucking set up. She loves setting people up, B. Paris Voice is soft and high. "Hey. I-Im Jovante but Call me Jojo." She smiled. "Jojo." She said to herself. She's very beautiful and her body is crazy amazing..Ima get to know this girl. :D