Chapter O4.

Chapter O4 ; Just Friends.

-

Faith Michelle Robinson...

"Why do you even care?". I asked him. Why does he? His face softens up. "I..I.." He said in a choked up tone. He lets go of my face and start walking away. I kind of felt bad for the guy. I jogged over to him. "Craig.." He ignored me. He started going down the stairs. "Craig..I'm sorry". He finally made his way downstairs and out the door. I sighed and pulled my hair. "Fuck!". I semi yelled. I closed my eyes and pulled my hair harder from frustration. I heard a soft man's voice behind me. "Faith? Are you okay? Where's Craig?". I let go off my hair and turned around to face Daren. "I'm fine". I said. "H-he left". I rubbed my left arm with my right hand. "Was it because of me?". He asked with a bummed tone. "N-Nooo". I lied with a fake weak smile. He nods. "Let's go back inside". I said, walking ahead. He followed behind me. I opened the door. Hope quickly hopped off the bed. "Are you okay?". She asks, concerned. I nodded. "Yeah!".

A month later, it was Saturday. My favorite day of the week. I woke up at 12 pm. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I changed into my outfit. Hollister pants, Jordans and a coke boys shirt. I wrapped my hair into a curly messy bun. I put on some jewelry. I walked out my room and downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey mom". I kissed her cheek. "Hey hun. There's some pancakes and eggs that I made a few minutes ago". I nodded and grabbed the plate. I took the syrup and poured some all over my food. "Thanks". I said as I began to eat. When I finished eating, I placed the plate in the sink. I pop a gum in my mouth. I looked at the time, it was 2;23. "Mom. I am going out". "Okay sweetie".

I crossed the street. I continued to walk down the town of Philly. I saw my favorite store of all time..forever 21. I smiled and walked in. I saw colors every where. I picked out clothes from left to right. Colors from white, yellow , green, blue, orange and red. I kind of took one of everything. I also got something for my moms. I stood in line to pay. When it was my turn, I place the clothes on the counter. It took a while. "2,000 dollars and 67 cents". The male cashier said. I pulled out my credit card. Finally I grabbed my bags and left. My phone started ringing. I took it out and accepted the call. "Hello". I said. "Hey faith! It's Daren". I smiled. "Hey Daren ! Wassup?". I asked. "Walking around the streets..you?". "Same". "Hey we should meet up!". "Yeah". He told me the directions on where should we meet. "Okay see you later!". I hung up and made my way over to Starbucks. I sat down and waited. 10minutes later, Daren walks through the door. "Hey". I stood up and hugged him. He hugged back. We released. We ordered a latte. We talked and laugh until he asked me a question. "So Faith, I...I.. Will you go out with me?". I was shocked. He wants me to be his girlfriend? Of course!! "..yes.." I said with a smile. He smiled back and got up as I did the same. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me.

Craig 'Prodigy' Crippen Jr...

"I..I.." I said in a choked up tone. I sighed lowly , let go of her face and start walking towards the staircase. What is this feeling? Why am I feeling down? Why do I care about this girl. "Craig..." Just ignore her Prod. I start going down the stairs. "Craig...Im sorry" she called out. I didn't respond. I finally made my way downstairs and out the house. I knew that it was a bad idea to come over her house. I just knew it. I made my way inside my house and slammed the door behind me causing my parents and Jojo to jump. "Sweetie, are you okay?". My mother asked. "I'm fine..thank you very much". I said bluntly. Mom gave me a worried look. I jogged upstairs and into my bedroom. I opened the window to see Faith's bedroom window in front of mines. I sighed. I began to remove my clothes. I left my wife beater and my ninja turtles boxers. I crawled on my bed and threw the covers on top of my body. I then drifted to sleep.