Chapter O5. Part 2.

Chapter O1 ; Bitch, I might be..

-

Craig 'Prodigy' Crippen Jr...

"Prod?..Prod?" I quickly snapped out of my trance. "You Okay, Prod? You seem a little hot?" I nodded. "Im fine Faith...hey where's Jojo?" She shrugs. "Well, Im going to search for him."  She nods. I walk into the kitchen but he wasn't there. I opened various of doors but he still wasn't found. I grew worried. I ran upstairs and continue to open different doors. I sighed. "Jojo!..Nigga where are you?" I yelled. I opened a door down the hall. "Jojo?.." I heard little faints moans and groans. Slowly, I enter the room. I saw light shinning out from another door. I tried opening it but it was locked. "Jo?.." Suddenly, all the moaning stopped. "Shit.." I heard a males voice say. "JOJO! OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR.." The door slowly opens relieving Jojo and another female half naked. "JOJO..Get cho ass up right now!" I growled, pulling him up. "Fuck is wrong with you man. You're fucking fourteen. shit." Jojo groaned. "So? When have you lost your fucking virginity?". He asked with anger in his voice. "None of your GODDAMN business..Put on your fucking shirt cause we going home." Angrily, Jojo put on his shirt. We walked out the room. "And how old is she? because you're the only fucking young one here?" He smirks. "She's 18."  I shook my head and hit him upside of the head. "Wait until Dad and Mom Hears this shit." I smirked. He smirk faded and turned into a frown. "You wouldn't!" I laughed. "But I would. Im joking..I wont tell on one condition." He glared at me. "What?" He growled. "You have to do all my chores." I smiled. "What?! No!" I smiled. "Okay, Well get prepare for your ultimate beating." I shrugged. "Fine." He pout. "Fuck you." I shook my head. We walked down the stairs and into the crowd of people dirty dancing. "Faith!" I called out. She was sitting down while holding a red cup. "Faith!" I said getting closer towards her. She looks up at me and smiled. "Hey, You've found him?" I nodded and laughed. "Well, Im going home because of this nigga, so do you want to come with?" She nods. "Yeah, Let's cut." She stood up and stopped. "Hold on. Jojo, pass me your book bag real quick." She said. Jojo took off his book bag and handed it to Faith. Faith walks into the kitchen. A few seconds later, she comes back with a smirk on her face. I smiled at her. "Come on." We left the house and walked to my car. We got in and Faith had the same smirk on her face. "What's wrong with you?" She shrugs and opens the book bag. 4 bottle of alcohol..the good alcohol, sat silently inside. "Damn Faith, I never knew that you were like this?" I said smiling. She scoffed. "There's a lot that you don't know about me honey." She smirked. I smirked back and shook my head before pulling out the drive way. "Jojo, Tell Faith where you were." I demanded. He shot me a death glare. "Go on, Tell her man." Jojo sighed. "Upstairs tryna get my freak on with a eighteen year old but this nigga interrupted us." He rolled his eyes. Faith giggles. Wow, her giggle is adorable. I smiled. "A eighteen year old? Boy you only fourteen." She said, still laughing. "So, Im a grown ass man." Jojo said. "Y'all are just bunch of haters cause I can get it." He smirked. "Nigga Please, I could get it..I mean look at me. But I don't know about Faith over there." I joked. She scoffed. "I CAN get it." She simply said with a smile. I hit her with a "Whatever." I finally pulled up in my drive way. "You wanna chill inside my house..you know to finish those bottles?" I asked Faith. She smiled. "Ofcourse." We got out of the car and walked into my house. "Hey Mom, Dad we're home." I yelled walking up the stairs with Jojo and Faith following behind. "Hey Boys and Faith. Finally you guys are back. Where did you guys go?" My mother asked stopping us as we come up the stairs. "A Party." I said. "Oh, Really? Jojo come here." Jojo groaned and pushed past us. "Excuse you idiot." I rolled my eyes. He shot me a death glare and the finger. "Jojo!" My mother hit him upside of the head. "What?" He asked my mom. My mom grabbed his chin and held it up. "Breathe." She said. "Mommm! I didn't drink! Damn.." He groans. "Oh alright...You too Craig. Let me smell." I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to check me cause I drank already..Come on Guys." My mom frowns. "Craig, What have I told you about drinking?" I shrugged. "I'll Be in the attic..don't bother." I said opening the door to go up to the attic. The attic is like a small apartment. I've been working alot up here so I can move here as soon as possible. We went to the movie area. Faith Looked so amazed. "Wow, This attic is the shit!" I smiled. "Thanks, I did a pretty good job didn't I ?" Faith's eyes widen. "Y-You did this?" I nod. "Yeah, With a Little bit of my dad's help. The construction men build the pool tho,," Faith's eyes stayed wide. "Pool?" Jojo nods. "Yep, this is a nice attic.." I smirked. "Too bad Jojo. Im moving in here. Shit I built it so Its mines." Faith smiled. "Wow, This attic is wonderful." I cheesed. "Thanks. Now lets watch movies and drink until we can't drink anymore." Faith and Jojo cheered. Yeah, Ima let Jojo drink. He's here with me so its alright. "Jojo, Lock the door downstairs." Jojo ran down the stairs, while Faith and I sat down. (Picture of the attic on the side). "What type of movie do you want to see?" I asked Faith. "Scary movies." I smirked. "are you sure? My movies are pretty scary." She nods. "Yeah, Im not scared of anything," Jojo comes back. "Jo, put in a scary movie.." He put it in. Then he flopped on the couch. "What movie is this?" Faith asked Jojo. "Lift to Hell." She nodded and lay back. 

During the movie, Faith has gotten closer and closer to me. I felt like in heaven. I poured more alcohol and cranberry juice in my cup. "Want more?" I asked them. They gave me their cups and I fulled it up. I handed it back to them. Half an hour later, I was a bit tipsy...but i still drank. Faith and Jojo were tipsy as well. And Faith has gotten closer.. there was 10 inches of space between us and it feels amazing.

Then I heard her phone ring...

Faith Michelle Robinson...

I was tipsy as fuck. I was enjoying the movie and the drink, but then my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello." I said annoyed. "Faith? Where are you?" I heard Daren's voice say. "Im at Prodigy's house watching movies..why?" I answered. "I was gon' come over but since you're at Prodigy's house then whatever." he said in a jealous tone. "Since when you want to hang out with me? You're always 'Busy ' so don't say nothing.," He groans. "Why you acting like this? Why you always hanging out with him now. You fucking him.." I grew bored. " Bitch, I might be -.- " I hung up on him. "Everything good?" Prodigy asked. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. Daren is not the type of boy I thought he was going to be. He's always 'busy' and he never has time for me. whatever. Im done with him but something about him doesn't want me to let him go.