Chapter O1.

Chapter O1 ; New Girl.

-

Craig 'Prodigy' Crippen Jr.

"But Like I said, I don't give two fuckss about her". Princeton shrugs. Ray shakes his head at him. "How can you go out with that girl for a month and still haven't hit that?". Ray asks with disappointment in his voice. "Man, I already told you! She wants to wait until she's married". He rolls his eyes and took a sip of the bottle of water that he had in his hand. "Oh well..you need to break up with her asap". Ray says. Prince nods his head in agreement. "I am". You see. This is what we're about. If we're in a relationship and the girl won't let us hit..we'll break up with her. We only want sex and sex only. Roc sat back in the chair and started to cheese. "Man, Why you cheesin' for?". I asked him. He rubs his hands together. "Well last night..I got some". I smiled. I Dapped him. "My Son..Who you fucked?". Roc smiled. "Bella..My girlfriend." There was a silent moment for like 5 minutes. "Hey Prod..Look". I heard Prince say. I looked up to see a moving truck pull up in front of my house. I jerk my head back. "What The Fuck? New Neighbors?". I shook my head. I stared at it as the engine stops. A few seconds later , A lady comes out. "Come on Faith!". I heard her call out. A girl stepped out of the truck. She was Bad ;). She looks around my age. I looked at the boys. And they looked back and me. We had the same smirk on our faces. "Faith! Grab my purse". The Lady that must be her mother command. The Girl grabbed the purse from the inside of the truck. Those Jeans fit her well. It reveals the curves. (Outfit in the external link) "that ass". I Heard Roc mutter. I rolled my eyes. She was moving..next door to me? I smirked. This is going to be interesting. "Faith!". I heard a deep male voice say. A man appears. He was tall and caramel skinned. "Yes Daddy?". Damn that's her father. I pout. They were standing in their porch. I looked at my bros. They Had their eyes glued to Faith and her family. "My nigga. Y'all look like creeps". I laughed. Faith looks at us then back at her parents. She said something that I didn't catch. Her parents Nods. She walks down her steps and walks up to my house. I started to smirk. She finally got to my porch and smiles. "Hello. My name is Faith ". She says in a soft cute feminine voice. "Hey. Im Craig but call me Prodigy. I live here". I said with a slight smirk. "Hi Prodigy, and what are your names?". She said referring to The boys. Princeton ran his fingers through his hair and bit his lips. "Hola seniorita. The name is Jacob. But call me Princeton". He smirks. She smiles at him. "Wassup Shawty? Im Rayvan but people calls me Ray Ray ". RayRay winked at her. I rolled my eyes. "Im Chresanto. But people know me as Roc Royal". He smiles. She smiles back. "Okay, Prodigy...RayRay..Roc Royal and Princeton". She smirks. The front door opens and my mother appears. "Oh my. We have new neighbors". She smiles. "Hello. Boys". She greets them. "Hey Momma Wanda". My mother's eyes shot up to Faith. "Hello Sweetheart? Are you the new neighbor?". Faith nods. "Hello ma'am. Yes. My parents are in the house. You can go and meet them". She smiles. My mother smiles back. "Okay Hun. Welcome to the neighborhood". Mom says. She walked down the steps. "So what school do you guys go to?". Faith asked us as she sat down next to me. "Leeman Johnson High School (Madeup)". Jacob answers. "Oh Me too! ". I nodded. My phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. Keylashia (Key-Lay-sha) my ex girlfriend. "Oh my god. This dirty bitch is blowing up my phone". I yelled making Faith flinch. "Still? Didn't you break up with that Trick? What does she wants?". Roc ask me. "She wants us back together. I never care about her..I just wanted to get some". I said realizing that Faith was still there. I looked at her. She had a stank face. "Wow..." She says as she got up from the seat. "Where you going, Bonita?". Princeton says. "Anywhere but here". She shook her head and walked to her house next door. I hand palm my face. "Damnn". I groan.

Faith Michelle Robinson

"Oh my god. This dirty bitch is blowing up my phone". Prod yelled making me flinch. "Still? Didn't you break up with that Trick? What does she wants?". Roc ask him. "She wants us back together. I never care about her..I just wanted to get some". He Said not caring that I was still there. He looked at me. I put on a stank face. Thats just rude. "Wow..." I said getting up from the chair. "Where you going, Bonita?". Princeton says. "Anywhere but here". I shook her head and walked to my house next door. I walked inside seeing Wanda and my parents talking. I walked up the stairs and into my new room. The Walls were Purple with red outlines. There was a queen size bed in between two white nightstands. I walked up to my computer table and put my iPhone down. I saw the boxes that were in the moving truck. I picked it up and put it on my bed. I opened it and it was my clothes. I took all of them out. I started to put everything in their places. Once I was done with all boxes. It was dusk outside. I walked downstairs to see my parents setting up the house. "Hey Sweetie. Did you finished setting up your bedroom?". My mother asked me. I nodded. "Okay, Mrs. Crippen invited us to dinner. so go shower and wear something nice". I groaned. Its nice of her to invite us to dinner but I don't wanna hang out with Prodigy. He seems to pervertish. I walked up my bedroom and removed my clothes. I wrapped my towel around my chest and walked into the hallways and into the bathroom. After the shower, I went into my bedroom and lotioned up. I put on a white cropped tee with Jeans and my tims. I put on my sweater and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my Hullabaloo earrings. I grabbed my Shoulder bag and iPhone. I walked downstairs. My parents were already dressed. "Are you ready?". My Father asked me. I nodded. We walked out the house. We got to Prodigy's house. My mother rang the door bell. A few seconds later, The door opens and Prodigy was facing us. Oh Boy :-[[