Opposites Attrαct ; A Prodigy Love Story ♥

There's this boy named Craig Crippen Jr. but he goes by Prodigy. Prodigy is not your average boy. People Fear him. People try to stay away from him as possible. He and his clique are the most dangerous in Philadelphia. He doesn't fear nothing. He has no emotions. Let me just keep this story..He's the bad boy. 

There's this Girl named Faith Michelle Robinson. She's your average girl. She has good grades in school. She listens to her parents. She doesn't go out to do dangerous activities. She's very innocent. One day she meets Craig. She didn't have a good impression of him. She wants to stay away from him. Craig wants to go after her. Craig claims that he's not what people thinks.

Is it true?

Or is he lying to get in her pants?

Will she fall in Love with Craig?

Or Will she deny him?...Read to find out

-Cookiee

___________________________________

Intro on Craig 'Prodigy' Crippen Jr.

The Names Craig. But Call me Prodigy. I was raise and born in Philly. I still live here though. I wouldn't move at all. People call me the 'Trouble Maker' or 'The Bad Ass Thug'. Im that boy that no father wants their daughter to date. I really don't care cause at the end of the day Im still getting the Bitches. Most People fear me, a lot of people don't wanna be near me. Oh well. *Kanye shrugs* Well Im in a gang with my bros, RayRay , Prince and Roc. We've been Bros since the 2nd grade. I Live in a quiet little neighborhood, well not so quiet since Im here :P. I do go to school. Im a senior in high school. Yep thats about it.

Continue...