Bonding In the Night

Your POV

The rest of the opening acts decided to leave out to eat, besides Fifth Harmony. Man even Cara, my supposedly best friend left me! How rude.

Just kidding it's alright, the girls and I haven't had much time to really bond together.

Dinah and Mila came into the kitchen holding onto their tummies, wearing matching pouts on their faces.

"We're hungry dawg. Make us something to eat? Or let's get Smalls. SMALLS!"
Dinah screamed out with a hint of agitation. Probably due to the fact she was "starving".

"What Biggie?! Is Mila all right? Oh no! I told that girl not to tell yo-" Ally came into the kitchen with a worried and scared expression, but stopped her ranting when she saw all of us, besides Camila confused.

"Hey Ally! O-M-G have you... grown?" Camila said quickly and obviously just trying to distract the Polynesian from what was previously stated.

The tall girl put a hand on her hips and squinted her eyes,"Oh come on now Mila, you couldnt come up with anything better? We all know that Ally getting taller is not going to happen. Why? Because she's Smalls, and Smalls stays small."

Now, it was kind of entertaining to see them try to figure out what the hell Dinah meant, but I was starting to get hungry too. And my body being hungry might as well be World War 3 because if someone around me annoys me, that will be the result.

I took out my phone and looked at places we could go. There was pretty good places but we've been getting takeout a lot lately. Then I got an idea!

I rushed towards my room and put on my leather jacket over my muscle tanktop. Grabbing my keys, I got startled by a voice coming from my doorway.

"Where are you off to in such a rush?"

Lauren.

Her smirk was teasing and her raised eyebrow showed genuine interest.

"Oh, I was going to rush to the grocery store to buy fresh ingredients so that we can make a pizza. Since they're starting to get hungry and it'll be funny to see them try and make it."

We both started laughing at the thought of the girls probably burning the kitchen trying to make pizza.

"Oh would you mind the company? I kinda want to tag along for the ride and see the city. ", she said looking at the floor as if she thought I would say no.

Of course I said yes and led the way towards the parking lot building.

I didn't want to use my super flashy cars since we were supposed to not get noticed, especially since we didnt alert our bodyguards. But then, I decided to change my mind.

Before Lauren could ask what I was doing, I ran back to the rest of the girls slightly panting.

"Hey, do you guys want to-"

I stopped talking and just stared at the sight in front of me. They were asleep with empty plates of food surrounding the glass table, most likely from room service. The good thing was that they were lucky the couches were incredibly comfortable.

Deciding to not waste any more time, I jogged back to Lauren but she wasnt in the hallway like before. Just then, I heard the door to our living room open and close, revealing a beautiful Lauren.

We walked side by side to the parking lot once again, when she started to shiver.

My two newest cars were parked side by side, since they got transferred to the hotel.

I opened my Ferrari and took out my special letterman jacket I wore earlier. Then i led her to my 2016 black Mustang Rocket.

 Then i led her to my 2016 black Mustang Rocket

Her eyes widened in shock.

Breathless she said, " I thought we were supposed to not bring any attention on us, since we are just going to the store?"

I put my hands in the front pockets of my jacket and rocked slightly back and forth on the balls of my feet. Probably due to the fact I was slightly nervous.

"Well. I thought we could do something else this evening...just the two of us? Also you can wear either my leather jacket or my letterman, so you wont get cold." I offered a smile.

She looked happy and reached forward, grabbing my letterman jacket and tracing her fingers over the achievements.

"The first time you wore this jacket I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. It's just so cool! And the fact that it's yours makes it so much more personal and meaningful/authentic. Thank you for lending it to me. And as for your question.... I would love to hang out, just the two of us."

She tore away her eyes from the jacket and her bright green eyes met my own.
I couldn't stop my smile that widened on my face.

She slipped it on over her shirt, wearing it along with her black high waisted jeans, and black boots that gave her more height.

She looked gorgeous.

"Well I'm glad you agreed to spending time together. You look absolutely beautiful Lauren. And my jacket looks good on you."

Her cheeks turned slightly crimson and she mumbled a "Thank you."

I opened the door for her and before we sped away I sent a friend of mine a quick text to ask her for a favor.

We had to take the freeway in order to go where I had planned.

(Play the song from the media box above)

The freeway was basically empty and In the Night by The Weekend came on. The bass thumped against the cars interior, giving it the feeling of a club.

I remember that she was a fan of The Weekend as well and couldnt help but keep her in my line of vision.

I brought down my window and gave her the option of doing the same to her own, which she did.

The wind ran through her hair as the lights from passing signs aluminated her gorgeous features. She sang and danced along to the beat, as she watched the city lights in the distance.

Not going to lie, I went above the speed limit when the chorus dropped, but not enough to crash or scare her. There was near to no cars in the route we took which I was greatful for.

But in all honesty, the whole scene seemed surreal and a part of a movie.

After a few more songs, we made it to the beach and its boardwalk. With it's illuminated shops all along it. She looked at me skeptically as I stopped the engine and music. All I did was smile and wink back at her, hoping she'd like the rest of the evening.

...........................................
Okay guys. I got held up with being grounded and stuff so I couldnt update when I said I was. Ill try and update more. For those still reading this story and the rest of mine, thank you for the support! Comment and vote please! (: ill post another chapter soon

-desired21