Whaaaa??

Y/N's POV

After driving for a pretty decent while, the Epic Records building came into view.

Every single time I see the building my stomach gets that feeling, that rush, like when you're about to go on a insanely fast and big rollercoaster.

You'd think I would have been used to this by now. All the attention, and become like those ungrateful teenage celebrities but truth is...no. I'm not.

The fame has yet to corrupt my way of thinking and it doesn't define who I am off screen. I still like to believe that I'm a normal teenager. Because if you take away all the materialistic qualities, I'm still the same Y/N the people in my school knew me as.

I pulled into the parking space reserved for me, turned off the ignition, and took off my seatbelt.

I stayed in the car for a couple more seconds grabbing my phone and inspecting myself in the mirror. Not to check my appearance, but more as a reassurance since I was nervous to see who would be a part of my opening acts.

As I got out of the Ferrari, fresh air greeted me and calmed my nerves.

I exhaled and reminded myself about who I was, how confident I usually am, and how the world perceives me to be.

That gave me the energy and push I needed to walk confidently towards the entrance which was opened by Michael, a doorman who has always been incredibly nice to me since the beginning. He was the one who encouraged me the first day I set foot in Epic Records, to not worry about what happens and just enter the building.

I made my way to the reception area where the secretary wasn't so skilled in trying to hide her feelings for me. Every time I would say anything charming, she would blush profusely and try to hide it. I thought it was adorable and she was extremely attractive, but I like puzzles.

I like someone who makes me stay up all night trying to figure them out and wondering why I can't seen to get them out of my head.

Someone who has a depth to them.Who's passionate about the things they love and aren't afraid to fight for what they believe is correct. Not necessarily a challenge but just someone intriguing. Someone who's just more than a "pretty face".

As I approached her, she quickly straightened out her pencil skirt and blouse and stood to meet my eyes. She was wearing heels though, usually she would be under my chin. Of course not a lot of people are tall anymore. I stand at 5'8 which isn't even that tall but still.

"Y/N! It's always nice to see you. Simon and the girls are waiting for you, so you can head on up.", she said with an overenthusiastic voice and a bright smile.

"Thanks Sharon, I'll see you later. Have a nice day beautiful." I  decided to reply along with a small smirk all my fans found attractive. 

I'm not leading her on, but a girl who tries to impress someone should feel flattered for their effort. Besides, she is actually very beautiful so she deserves to hear it once in a while.

As I entered the elevator, our conversation we had earlier replayed in my head.

She did say girls as in plural. So was there more than one opening act? A girl group like Little Mix? Or maybe even hopefully Fifth Harmony!
But I didn't have the slightest clue who to expect.

As the elevator doors opened, all silly thoughts dissapeared from my mind.

When I first stepped foot into the meeting room, I got a text. So as I made my way over to my seat I was turning off my phone to not seem rude.

I silently took my place sitting down next to Simon, who I was guessing was sat across from the opening acts. Unfortunately I couldn't see them clearly, since I barely finished sending back a reply.

I heard Simon's voice say in a pleased tone,"Y/N ! You've made it! I was thinking you were too busy to show up.Meet your opening act.."

Phone. Please! Turn off already.

I was impatiently waiting for the screen to darken.

"FIFTH HARMONY!"

My head snapped up at the mention of the famous girl group and I tried to compose myself in front of my idols.

They're the whole reason
why I even started pursuing this career path. And even though my heart was beating like a sledgehammer against my chest, I reminded myself that these are just normal teenage girls like myself. They've even said so in their interviews.

After that calming thought, I became comfortable in their presence and treated/viewed them like I would anyone else.

Okay guys! This was becoming a bit too long lol so imma post another chapter maybe later on today or tomorrow that shows their introduction to each other and so on. Bye amazing people!

-desired21